CXorf56 Antibody Conjugated
7x CXorf56 Antibody Conjugated found in Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenCXorf56
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against CXorf56.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human CXorf56
- Gene ID number63932
- Swiss ProtQ9H5V9
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundThe X and Y chromosomes are the human sex chromosomes. Chromosome X consists of about 153 million base pairs and nearly 1,000 genes. The combination of an X and Y chromosome lead to normal male development while two copies of X lead to normal female development. There are a number of conditions related to an unsual number and combination of sex chromosomes being inherited. More than one copy of the X chromosome with a Y chromosome causes Klinefelter's syndrome. A single copy of X alone leads to Turner's syndrome. More than 2 copies of the X chromosome, in the absence of a Y chromosome, is known as Triple X syndrome. Color blindness, hemophilia, and Duchenne muscular dystrophy are well known X chromosome-linked conditions which affect males more frequently as males carry a single X chromosome. The CXorf56 gene product has been provisionally designated CXorf56 pending further characterization.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsUPF0428 protein CXorf56; CXorf56
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-9550R-Biotin | CXorf56 Antibody, Biotin Conjugated0.1ml 407.26 USD
bs-9550R-Cy3 | CXorf56 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-9550R-Cy5 | CXorf56 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-9550R-Cy5.5 | CXorf56 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-9550R-Cy7 | CXorf56 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
- Catalog numberbs-9550R-Cy7
- Price428.05 USD
- Long nameCXorf56 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission743nm/767nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 650 nm and detected at a 676 nm wavelengths.
- Additional conjugationCy7
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameCXorf56 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameCXorf56 (Antibody to), cyanine 7 coupled
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
bs-9550R-FITC | CXorf56 Antibody, FITC Conjugated0.1ml 407.26 USD
bs-9550R-HRP | CXorf56 Antibody, HRP Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
Schizosaccharomyces pombe Mitochondrial translocator assembly and maintenance protein 41 homolog tam41
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR
ZNF313 Zinc Finger Protein 313 RING Finger Protein 114 RNF114 Zinc Finger Protein 228 ZNF228 PSORS12