CXCR6 antibody is available 2 times from Fitzgerald labs
70R-10500 | CXCR6 antibodysize: 50 ug | 560.39 USD
70R-10500 | CXCR6 antibodysize: 50 µg | 537.75 USD
- Product TypePrimary Antibodies
- Product SubtypePurified Polyclonal Antibodies
- Research AreaCell Biology
- ImmunogenCXCR6 antibody was raised in rabbit using the N terminal of CXCR6 as the immunogen
- Cross ReactivityHuman
- Concentration1 mg/ml
- Form & BufferLyophilized powder. Add 50 ul of distilled water. Final antibody concentration is 1 mg/ml in PBS buffer.
- StorageStore at 4 deg C, following reconstitution, aliquot and store at -20 deg C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Shipping InfoBlue Ice
- CategoryPrimary Antibody
- Antibody SubtypePolyclonal Antibodies, Purified
- Area of researchCell Biology
- Type of ImmunogenCXCR6 antibodies were raised in rabbit using the N terminal of CXCR6 .
- Raised inRabbit
- Shipping conditionsBlue Ice
- Tested forWB
- Usage RecommendationsWB: 0.2-1 ug/ml
- Assay InformationCXCR6 Blocking Peptide, catalog no. 33R-1131, is also available for use as a blocking control in assays to test for specificity of this CXCR6 antibody
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by fitzgerald they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameCXCR6 antibody
- Alternative namechemokine (C-X-C motif) receptor 6 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetchemokine (C-X-C motif) receptor 6, BONZO and CD186 and STRL33 and TYMSTR, CXCR6 and IDBG-29993 and ENSG00000172215 and 10663, C-X-C chemokine receptor activity, Plasma membranes, Cxcr6 and IDBG-206490 and ENSMUSG00000048521 and 80901, CXCR6 and IDBG-646261 and ENSBTAG00000015708 and 506807