CXCR4 Antibody is available 3 times from Boster labs
PA1237 | CXCR4 Antibodysize: 0,1 mg | 373.44 USD
PA2081 | CXCR4 Antibodysize: 0,1 mg | 373.44 USD
A00031 | CXCR4 Antibodysize: 0,1 mg | 436.46 USD
- Target antigenCXCR4
- ClonalityPolyclonal antibody
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Raised inrabbit
- Type of the antibodyIgG polyclonal antibody
- Product formfreeze-dried
- PurificationImmunogen affinity purified.
- SolubilizationThe powdered antibody should be dissolved in 0.2 ml of distilled water to achieve final concentration of 500ug/ml
- Storage condtionsKeep the CXCR4 Antibodyat minus twenty degrees Celsius for 1 year. The ready-to-use solutions can be stored at four degrees Celsius for a month. Our specialsits recommend to freeze the aliquotes at minus twenty degrees Celsius for long-term application. Multiple procedures of freezing and thawing influence the specifity and reactivity of the antibody in a negative way.
- TipsThe CXCR4 Antibody did not cross-reacted with other proteins during the test procedures. This antobdy is intended to be used for research analyses and it is not applicale for in vitro diagnostics.
- BackgroundCXCR4 (Chemokine,CXC Motif, Receptor 4), also known as FUSIN or NPY3R, is a protein that in humans is encoded by the CXCR4 gene. It is the receptor for the CXC chemokine SDF1 that has essential functions on embryo organogenesis, immunological functions and T lymphocyte trafficking. CXCR4 is the only SDF1 receptor identified so far. This suggests that CXCR4 expression is critical for the biological effects of SDF1. CXCR4 is also a seven-transmembrane-spanning, G-protein-coupled receptor for the CXC chemokine PBSF/SDF-1. It functions as a co-receptor for T-cell-line tropic human immunodeficiency virus HIV-1. It was concluded that PBSF/SDF-1 and CXCR4 define a new signalling system for organ vascularization.
- Related articles1. Caruz, A.; Samsom, M.; Alonso, J. M.; Alcami, J.; Baleux, F.; Virelizier, J. L.; Parmentier, M.; Arenzana-Seisdedos, F. : Genomic organization and promoter characterization of human CXCR4 gene. FEBS Lett. 426: 271-278, 1998. 2. Tachibana, K.; Hirota, S.; Iizasa, H.; Yoshida, H.; Kawabata, K.; Kataoka, Y.; Kitamura, Y.; Matsushima, K.; Yoshida, N.; Nishikawa, S.; Kishimoto, T.; Nagasawa, T. : The chemokine receptor CXCR4 is essential for vascularization of the gastrointestinal tract. Nature 393: 591-594, 1998.
- Gene NameCXCR4
- Uniprot IDP61073
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by boster they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameCXCR4 Antibody
- Alternative namechemokine (C-X-C motif) receptor 4 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetchemokine (C-X-C motif) receptor 4, CD184 and D2S201E and FB22 and HM89 and HSY3RR and LAP-3 and LAP3 and LCR1 and LESTR and NPY3R and NPYR and NPYRL and NPYY3R and WHIM, CXCR4 and IDBG-71032 and ENSG00000121966 and 7852, ubiquitin binding, Cell surfaces, Cxcr4 and IDBG-189999 and ENSMUSG00000045382 and 12767, CXCR4 and IDBG-642187 and ENSBTAG00000001060 and 281736
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies