CXCR3 Antibody is available 0 time from Boster labs
- Target antigenCXCR3
- ClonalityPolyclonal antibody
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Raised inrabbit
- Type of the antibodyIgG polyclonal antibody
- Product formfreeze-dried
- Reacts with species:human Predicted to work with: mouse, rat
- ImmunogenE.coli-derived human CXCR3 recombinant protein (Position: M1-L368). Human CXCR3 shares 86% amino acid (aa) sequence identity with both mouse and rat CXCR3.
- Product configurationEach vial contains 5mg BSA, 0.9mg NaCl, 0.2mg Na2HPO4, 0.05mg NaN3.
- PurificationImmunogen affinity purified.
- SolubilizationThe powdered antibody should be dissolved in 0.2 ml of distilled water to achieve final concentration of 500ug/ml
- Storage condtionsKeep the CXCR3 Antibodyat minus twenty degrees Celsius for 1 year. The ready-to-use solutions can be stored at four degrees Celsius for a month. Our specialsits recommend to freeze the aliquotes at minus twenty degrees Celsius for long-term application. Multiple procedures of freezing and thawing influence the specifity and reactivity of the antibody in a negative way.
- TipsThe CXCR3 Antibody did not cross-reacted with other proteins during the test procedures. This antobdy is intended to be used for research analyses and it is not applicale for in vitro diagnostics.
- BackgroundChemokine receptor CXCR3 is a Galphai protein-coupled receptor in the CXC chemokine receptor family. Other names for CXCR3 are G protein-coupled receptor 9 (GPR9) and CD183. It is mapped to Xq13.1. CXCR3 is expressed on malignant B cells from chronic lymphoproliferative disorders, particularly in patients with CLL, and represents a fully functional receptor involved in chemotaxis of malignant B lymphocytes. It is found that in the absence of known etiologic agents, CXCR3 represents a novel target for therapeutic interference early in type 1 diabetes. CXCR3 signaling is associated with MG pathogenesis and proposed that and CXCR3 may serve as novel drug targets to treat MG. CXCR3A and CXCR3B are involved in the chemotactic and vascular effects of CXCL4L1.
- Related articles1. Trentin, L., Agostini, C., Facco, M., Piazza, F., Perin, A., Siviero, M., Gurrieri, C., Galvan, S., Adami, F., Zambello, R., Semenzato, G. The chemokine receptor CXCR3 is expressed on malignant B cells and mediates chemotaxis. J. Clin. Invest. 104: 115-121, 1999. 2. Frigerio, S., Junt, T., Lu, B., Gerard, C., Zumsteg, U., Hollander, G. A., Piali, L. Beta cells are responsible for CXCR3-mediated T-cell infiltration in insulitis. Nature Med. 8: 1414-1420, 2002. 3. Feferman, T., Maiti, P. K., Berrih-Aknin, S., Bismuth, J., Bidault, J., Fuchs, S., Souroujon, M. C. Overexpression of IFN-induced protein 10 and its receptor CXCR3 in myasthenia gravis. J. Immun. 174: 5324-5331, 2005. 4. Struyf, S., Salogni, L., Burdick, M. D., Vandercappellen, J., Gouwy, M., Noppen, S., Proost, P., Opdenakker, G., Parmentier, M., Gerard, C., Sozzani, S., Strieter, R. M., Van Damme, J. Angiostatic and chemotactic activities of the CXC chemokine CXCL4L1 (platelet factor-4 variant) are mediated by CXCR3. Blood 117: 480-488, 2011.
- Gene NameCXCR3
- Protein NameC-X-C chemokine receptor type 3
- Gene Full Namechemokine (C-X-C motif) receptor 3
- SynonymsC-X-C chemokine receptor type 3 antibody|CD 183 antibody|CD182 antibody|CD183 antibody|Chemokine (C X C motif) receptor 3 antibody|Chemokine (C X C) receptor 3 antibody|Chemokine CXC Motif Receptor 3 antibody|CKR L2 antibody|CKR-L2 antibody|CKRL2 antibody|CMKAR3 antibody|CXC-R3 antibody|CXCR-3 antibody|CXCR3 antibody|CXCR3_HUMAN antibody|G Protein Coupled Receptor 9 antibody|G protein-coupled receptor 9 antibody|GPR9 antibody|Interferon-inducible protein 10 receptor antibody|IP-10 receptor antibody|IP10 antibody|IP10 R antibody|IP10 receptor antibody|IP10-R antibody|IP10R antibody|Mig R antibody|Mig receptor antibody|Mig-R antibody|MIGR antibody
- Uniprot IDP49682
- Entrez GeneID2833
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by boster they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameCXCR3 Antibody
- Alternative namechemokine (C-X-C motif) receptor 3 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetchemokine (C-X-C motif) receptor 3, CD182 and CD183 and CKR-L2 and CMKAR3 and GPR9 and IP10-R and Mig-R and MigR, CXCR3 and IDBG-76333 and ENSG00000186810 and 2833, C-X-C chemokine binding, Cell surfaces, Cxcr3 and IDBG-164788 and ENSMUSG00000050232 and 12766, CXCR3 and IDBG-635748 and ENSBTAG00000014798 and 497018
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies
Supplier:Brady Benelux NL