CXCR2 Antibody is available 1 time from Boster labs
PA1029 | CXCR2 Antibodysize: 0,1 mg | 371.55 USD
- Target antigenCXCR2
- ClonalityPolyclonal antibody
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Raised inrabbit
- Type of the antibodyIgG polyclonal antibody
- Product formfreeze-dried
- Reacts with species:human, rat Predicted to work with: mouse
- ImmunogenA synthetic peptide corresponding to a sequence in the middle region of human CXCR2(196-212aa CYEDMGNNTANWRMLLR), different from the related mouse sequence by six amino acids.
- Product configurationEach vial contains 5mg BSA, 0.9mg NaCl, 0.2mg Na2HPO4, 0.05mg Thimerosal, 0.05mg NaN3.
- PurificationImmunogen affinity purified.
- SolubilizationThe powdered antibody should be dissolved in 0.2 ml of distilled water to achieve final concentration of 500ug/ml
- Storage condtionsKeep the CXCR2 Antibodyat minus twenty degrees Celsius for 1 year. The ready-to-use solutions can be stored at four degrees Celsius for a month. Our specialsits recommend to freeze the aliquotes at minus twenty degrees Celsius for long-term application. Multiple procedures of freezing and thawing influence the specifity and reactivity of the antibody in a negative way.
- TipsThe CXCR2 Antibody did not cross-reacted with other proteins during the test procedures. This antobdy is intended to be used for research analyses and it is not applicale for in vitro diagnostics.
- BackgroundCXCR2 is a receptor for Interleukin 8, which is a powerful neutrophil chemotactic factor. It is a member of the GPCR family(subfamily, chemokine). Binding of IL8 to the receptor causes activation of neutrophils. This response is mediated via a G-protein that activate a phosphatidylinositol-calcium second messenger system. This receptor binds to IL8 with a high affinity and to GRO/MGSA and NAP2 also with a high affinity. It has been reported to be expressed in a wide variety of tissues. ESTs have been isolated from human placenta and thymus libraries.
- Related articles1. Murphy P.M., Tiffany H.L.;"Cloning of complementary DNA encoding a functional human interleukin-8 receptor."; Science 253:1280-1283(1991). 2. Cerretti D.P., Kozlosky C.J., Vanden Bos T., Nelson N., Gearing D.P., Beckmann M.P.; "Molecular characterization of receptors for human interleukin-8, GRO/melanoma growth-stimulatory activity and neutrophil activating peptide-2."; Mol. Immunol. 30:359-367(1993). 3. Sprenger H., Lloyd A.R., Lautens L.L., Bonner T.I., Kelvin D.J.;"Structure, genomic organization, and expression of the human interleukin-8 receptor B gene.";J. Biol. Chem. 269:11065-11072(1994).
- Gene NameCXCR2
- Protein NameC-X-C chemokine receptor type 2(CXC-R2/CXCR-2)
- Gene Full Namechemokine(C-X-C motif) receptor 2
- SynonymsC-X-C chemokine receptor type 2 antibody|CD 182 antibody|CD182 antibody|CD182 antigen antibody|CDw128b antibody|Chemokine(CXC) receptor 2 antibody|CMKAR2 antibody|CXC-R2 antibody|CXCR 2 antibody|CXCR-2 antibody|CXCR2 antibody|CXCR2_HUMAN antibody|GRO/MGSA receptor antibody|High affinity interleukin-8 receptor B antibody|IL 8 receptor type 2 antibody|IL 8R B antibody|IL-8 receptor type 2 antibody|IL-8R B antibody|IL8 RB antibody|IL8 receptor type 2 antibody|IL8R B antibody|IL8R2 antibody|IL8RA antibody|Interleukin 8 Receptor B antibody
- Uniprot IDP25025
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by boster they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameCXCR2 Antibody
- Alternative namechemokine (C-X-C motif) receptor 2 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetchemokine (C-X-C motif) receptor 2, CD182 and CDw128b and CMKAR2 and IL8R2 and IL8RA and IL8RB, CXCR2 and IDBG-80804 and ENSG00000180871 and 3579, interleukin-8 binding, Cell surfaces, Cxcr2 and IDBG-166395 and ENSMUSG00000026180 and 12765