CXCR1 Antibody is available 1 time from Boster labs
- Target antigenCXCR1
- ClonalityPolyclonal antibody
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Raised inrabbit
- Type of the antibodyIgG polyclonal antibody
- Product formfreeze-dried
- Reacts with species:human
- ImmunogenA synthetic peptide corresponding to a sequence at the N-terminus of human CXCR1(24-38aa DEDYSPCMLETETLN).
- Product configurationEach vial contains 5mg BSA, 0.9mg NaCl, 0.2mg Na2HPO4, 0.05mg Thimerosal, 0.05mg NaN3.
- PurificationImmunogen affinity purified.
- SolubilizationThe powdered antibody should be dissolved in 0.2 ml of distilled water to achieve final concentration of 500ug/ml
- Storage condtionsKeep the CXCR1 Antibodyat minus twenty degrees Celsius for 1 year. The ready-to-use solutions can be stored at four degrees Celsius for a month. Our specialsits recommend to freeze the aliquotes at minus twenty degrees Celsius for long-term application. Multiple procedures of freezing and thawing influence the specifity and reactivity of the antibody in a negative way.
- TipsThe CXCR1 Antibody did not cross-reacted with other proteins during the test procedures. This antobdy is intended to be used for research analyses and it is not applicale for in vitro diagnostics.
- BackgroundCXCR1(Chemokine,CXC Motif, Receptor 1), also known as IL8RA or IL8R1, is a chemokine receptor. IL8RA is its human gene. Morris et al.(1992) mapped the IL8RA gene to chromosome 2q35. Hartl et al.(2007) concluded that CXCR1 cleavage and its functional consequences represent an important pathophysiologic mechanism in CF and other neutrophilic airway diseases. Receptor to interleukin-8, which is a powerful neutrophils chemotactic factor. Binding of IL-8 to the receptor causes activation of neutrophils. This response is mediated via a G-protein that activate a phosphatidylinositol-calcium second messenger system. This receptor binds to IL-8 with a high affinity and to MGSA(GRO) with a low affinity.
- Related articles1. Hartl, D., Latzin, P., Hordijk, P., Marcos, V., Rudolph, C., Woischnik, M., Krauss-Etschmann, S., Koller, B., Reinhardt, D., Roscher, A. A., Roos, D., Griese, M. Cleavage of CXCR1 on neutrophils disables bacterial killing in cystic fibrosis lung disease. Nature Med. 13: 1423-1430, 2007. 2. Morris, S. W., Nelson, N., Valentine, M. B., Shapiro, D. N., Look, A. T., Kozlosky, C. J., Beckmann, M. P., Cerretti, D. P. Assignment of the genes encoding human interleukin-8 receptor types 1 and 2 and an interleukin-8 receptor pseudogene to chromosome 2q35. Genomics 14: 685-691, 1992. 3. Vasilescu, A., Terashima, Y., Enomoto, M., Heath, S., Poonpiriya, V., Gatanaga, H., Do, H., Diop, G., Hirtzig, T., Auewarakul, P., Lauhakirti, D., Sura, T., Charneau, P., Marullo, S., Therwath, A., Oka, S., Kanegasaki, S., Lathrop, M., Matsushima, K., Zagury, J.-F., Matsuda, F. A haplotype of the human CXCR1 gene protective against rapid disease progression in HIV-1+ patients. Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci. 104: 3354-3359, 2007.
- Gene NameCXCR1
- Protein NameC-X-C chemokine receptor type 1
- Gene Full Namechemokine(C-X-C motif) receptor 1
- SynonymsC C antibody|C C CKR 1 antibody|C-X-C chemokine receptor type 1 antibody|CCCKR1 antibody|CD 181 antibody|CD128 antibody|CD181 antibody|CD181 antigen antibody|CDw128a antibody|Chemokine(C X C motif) receptor 1 antibody|Chemokine(C X C) receptor 1 antibody|Chemokine receptor 1 antibody|CKR 1 antibody|CMKAR1 antibody|CXC-R1 antibody|CXCR 1 antibody|CXCR-1 antibody|CXCR1 antibody|CXCR1_HUMAN antibody|High affinity interleukin 8 receptor A antibody|High affinity interleukin-8 receptor A antibody|IL 8 receptor type 1 antibody|IL 8R A antibody|IL-8 receptor type 1 antibody|IL-8R A antibody|IL8 receptor antibody|IL8 receptor type 1 antibody|IL8R1 antibody|IL8RA antibody|IL8RBA antibody|Interleukin 8 receptor alpha antibody|Interleukin 8 receptor type 1 antibody|Interleukin 8 receptor type A antibody
- Uniprot IDP25024
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by boster they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameCXCR1 Antibody
- Alternative namechemokine (C-X-C motif) receptor 1 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetchemokine (C-X-C motif) receptor 1, C-C and C-C-CKR-1 and CD128 and CD181 and CDw128a and CKR-1 and CMKAR1 and IL8R1 and IL8RA and IL8RBA, CXCR1 and IDBG-80821 and ENSG00000163464 and 3577, this GO :0002407 and dendritic cell chemotaxis and biological process this GO :0004918 and interleukin-8 receptor activity and molecular function this GO :0004930 and G-protein coupled receptor activity and molecular function this GO :0004950 and chemokine receptor activity and molecular function this GO :0005886 and plasma membrane and cellular component this GO :0006935 and chemotaxis and biological process this GO :0006954 and inflammatory response and biological process this GO :0007166 and cell surface receptor signaling pathway and biological process this GO :0007186 and G-protein coupled receptor signaling pathway and biological process this GO :0016020 and membrane and cellular component this GO :0016021 and integral component of membrane and cellular component this GO :0019959 and interleukin-8 binding and molecular function this GO :0031623 and receptor internalization and biological process this GO :0038112 and interleukin-8-mediated signaling pathway and biological process this GO :0070098 and chemokine-mediated signaling pathway and biological process, interleukin-8 binding, this GO :0004918: interleukin-8 receptor activity and also this GO :0004930: G-protein coupled receptor activity and also this GO :0004950: chemokine receptor activity and also this GO :0019959: interleukin-8 binding, this GO :0004918: interleukin-8 receptor activity, this GO :0004930: G-protein coupled receptor activity, this GO :0004950: chemokine receptor activity, this GO :0019959: interleukin-8 binding, Plasma membranes, Cxcr1 and IDBG-166431 and ENSMUSG00000048480 and 227288
PA2080 | CXCR1 Antibodysize: 0,1 mg | 393.89 USD