CXCR1 antibody (FITC)
CXCR1 antibody (FITC) is available 1 time from Mbs monoclonals labs
- Also known asCXCR1 (FITC)
- Other namesCXCR1; C-X-C chemokine receptor type 1; C-X-C chemokine receptor type 1; CXC-R1; CXCR-1; IL-8R A; IL-8 receptor type 1; interleukin 8 receptor, alpha; interleukin-8 receptor type 1; interleukin-8 receptor type A; high affinity interleukin-8 receptor A; chemokine (C-X-C motif) receptor 1; CDw128a; High affinity interleukin-8 receptor A; IL-8R A; IL-8 receptor type 1
- SubcategoryMnoclonal antibodies
- Gene nameCXCR1
- Gene name synonimsN/A
- Other gene namesCXCR1; CXCR1; C-C; CD128; CD181; CKR-1; IL8R1; IL8RA; CMKAR1; IL8RBA; CDw128a; C-C-CKR-1; CMKAR1; IL8RA; CXC-R1; CXCR-1; IL-8R A
- Immunoglobulin isotypeN/A
- Host organismMouse (Mus musculus)
- Species reactivityN/A; Due to limited knowledge and inability for testing each and every species, the reactivity of the antibody may extend to other species which are not listed hereby.
- Specificity and cross-reactivityHuman IL-8; Since it is not possible to test each and every species our knowledge on the corss reactivity of the antibodies is limited. This particular antibody might cross react with speacies outside of the listed ones.
- Purification methodN/A
- Form/AppearanceSupplied in saline with 0.5% BSA and 0.1% NaN3.
- Storage and shippingFor optimal storage conditions, keep the antibody at +4°C. Temperature variations in the range 1°C to 9°C are tolerable..
- Tested applications:N/A
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by MBS Monoclonals they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.This MBS Monoclonals Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) antibody is currently after some BD antibodies the most commonly used fluorescent dye for FACS. When excited at 488 nanometers, FITC has a green emission that's usually collected at 530 nanometers, the FL1 detector of a FACSCalibur or FACScan. FITC has a high quantum yield (efficiency of energy transfer from absorption to emission fluorescence) and approximately half of the absorbed photons are emitted as fluorescent light. For fluorescent microscopy applications, the 1 FITC is seldom used as it photo bleaches rather quickly though in flow cytometry applications, its photo bleaching effects are not observed due to a very brief interaction at the laser intercept. MBS Monoclonals FITC is highly sensitive to pH extremes.
- ConjugationAnti-FITC Antibody
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameCXCR1 antibody (FITC)
- TechniqueAntibody, FITC
- Alternative namechemokine (C-X-C motif) receptor 1 (Antibody to) (fluorecein)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetchemokine (C-X-C motif) receptor 1, C-C and C-C-CKR-1 and CD128 and CD181 and CDw128a and CKR-1 and CMKAR1 and IL8R1 and IL8RA and IL8RBA, CXCR1 and IDBG-80821 and ENSG00000163464 and 3577, interleukin-8 binding, Plasma membranes, Cxcr1 and IDBG-166431 and ENSMUSG00000048480 and 227288
GEN532470 | CXCR1 antibody (FITC)size: 100 Tests | 670.34 USD
Recombinant Bovine ATP dependent S NAD P H hydrate dehydratase ATP dependent S NAD P H hydrate dehydratase
Recombinant Phenylobacterium zucineum UPF0133 protein PHZ_c0369 PHZ_c0369 UPF0133 protein PHZ_c0369 PHZ_c0369
Recombinant Rickettsia akari Glutamyl tRNA Gln amidotransferase subunit A Glutamyl tRNA Gln amidotransferase subunit A
Monkey Soluble Cluster of Differentiation 30 Ligand ELISA Kit Soluble Cluster of Differentiation 30 Ligand