CX3CL1 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
CX3CL1 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
bs-0811R-A350 | CX3CL1 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 379.53 USD
bs-0811R-A488 | CX3CL1 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 379.53 USD
bs-0811R-A555 | CX3CL1 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 379.53 USD
bs-0811R-A594 | CX3CL1 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 379.53 USD
- Catalog numberbs-0811R-A594
- Price379.53 USD
- Long nameCX3CL1 Polyclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594 Conjugated
- Also known asAnti-CX3CL1 PAb ALEXA FLUOR 594
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR® 594
- Excitation emission590nm/617nm
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate.If you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor,ALEXA FLUOR® 594
- ConjugatedAlexa conjugate 1
- French translationanticorps
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 594
- Alternative namechemokine (C-X3-C motif) ligand 1 (Antibody to), ALEXA FLUOR 594
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameC-X3-C motif chemokine ligand 1
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- small inducible cytokine subfamily D (Cys-X3-Cys), member 1 (fractalkine, neurotactin)
- chemokine (C-X3-C motif) ligand 1
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1997-08-22
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Chemokine ligands
- Endogenous ligands
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedHigh glucose conditions induce upregulation of fractalkine and monocyte chemotactic protein-1 in human smooth muscle cells.Soluble fractalkine antagonizes the chemoattractant effect of monocyte chemoattractant protein-1 on monocytes, probably by inhibiting crucial signaling pathways like those of stress-activated protein kinase 2/p38 and matrix metalloproteinase-2.examined production and localization of fractalkine in endometrium at different stages of the menstrual cycle corresponding to known leukocyte accumulation, in early pregnancy and in women using progestin-only contraceptivesFractalkine and its receptor CX3CR1 are expressed in the human brain after traumatic brain injury and intracranial hemorrhage and may be involved in the limitation of tissue damage.studies support an important pathogenic role of CX3CL1/CX3CR1 in atherogenesis and plaque destabilizationhigher levels of FKN secreted by eutopic endometrial stromal cells facilitate the onset and progression of endometriosisFractalkine and CX3CR1 may play a role in the pathogenesis of pSS, including extraglandular manifestations.These findings strongly suggest the implication of the CX3CL1/CX3CR1 axis in the pathogenesis of aGVHD.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-0811R-A647 | CX3CL1 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 379.53 USD
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenCX3CL1
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against CX3CL1.
- Modification SiteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Immunogen range291-341/397
- Subcellular locationExtracellular
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human CX3CL1
- Gene ID Number6376
- Swiss ProtP78423
- Tested applicationsFCM, IF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsFCM(1:20-100), IF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenThe soluble form is chemotactic for T-cells and monocytes, but not for neutrophils. The membrane-bound form promotes adhesion of those leukocytes to endothelial cells. May play a role in regulating leukocyte adhesion and migration processes at the endothelium. Binds to CX3CR1.
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- SynonymsNTN; NTT; CXC3; CXC3C; SCYD1; ABCD-3; C3Xkine; fractalkine; neurotactin; C-X3-C motif chemokine 1; CX3C membrane-anchored chemokine; Small-inducible cytokine D1; CX3CL1; FKN; A-152E5.2
- Gene target
- Short nameCX3CL1 Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetchemokine (C-X3-C motif) ligand 1, ABCD-3 and C3Xkine and CXC3 and CXC3C and fractalkine and neurotactin and NTN and NTT and SCYD1, CX3CL1 and IDBG-33205 and ENSG00000006210 and 6376, chemokine activity, Extracellular, Cx3cl1 and IDBG-182616 and ENSMUSG00000031778 and 20312, CX3CL1 and IDBG-632469 and ENSBTAG00000024869 and