CWH43 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
CWH43 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenCWH43
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against CWH43.
- Modification SiteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human CWH43
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenRepresenting approximately 6% of the human genome, chromosome 4 contains nearly 900 genes. Notably, the Huntingtin gene, which is found to encode an expanded glutamine tract in cases of Huntington's disease, is on chromosome 4. FGFR-3 is also encoded on chromosome 4 and has been associated with thanatophoric dwarfism, achondroplasia, Muenke syndrome and bladder cancer. Chromosome 4 is also tied to Ellis-van Creveld syndrome, methylmalonic acidemia and polycystic kidney disease. Chromosome 4 reportedly contains the largest gene deserts (regions of the genome with no protein encoding genes) and has one of the two lowest recombination frequencies of the human chromosomes. The CWH43 gene product has been provisionally designated CWH43 pending further characterization.
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- SynonymsCell wall biogenesis protein 43 C-terminal homolog; Cwh43; imds 60; PG2IP_HUMAN; PGAP2-interacting protein.
- Gene target
- Short nameCWH43 Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-9959R-A350 | CWH43 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
bs-9959R-A488 | CWH43 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
bs-9959R-A555 | CWH43 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
bs-9959R-A594 | CWH43 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
bs-9959R-A647 | CWH43 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
- Catalog numberbs-9959R-A647
- Price410.81 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene namecell wall biogenesis 43 C-terminal homolog
- Synonyms gene name
- cell wall biogenesis 43 C-terminal homolog (S. cerevisiae)
- Discovery year2009-07-28
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR