CRP C11F2 Monoclonal Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
CRP C11F2 Monoclonal Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismMouse (Mus musculus)
- Target AntigenCRPC
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against CRPC.
- Modification SiteNone
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationSecreted
- SourceRecombinant CRP protein
- Gene ID Number1401
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenC Reactive Protein is a major acute phase reactant synthesized primarily in the liver hepatocytes. It is a pentraxin (cyclic pentameric protein) compound of five identical nonglycosylated subunits of 206 amino acids each (m.w. 24 kDa), that are bound noncovalently to form the physiologic CRP molecule (m.w. 117.5 kDa). C Reactive Protein mediates activities associated with preimmune nonspecific host resistance. It is opsonic, an initiator of the classical complement cascade and an activator of monocytes/macrophages. CRP also binds to several nuclear components including chromatin, histones and snRNP, suggesting that it may play a role as a scavenger during cell necrosis. Studies have revealed that among other markers of inflammation, CRP shows the strongest association with cardiovascular events. Many clinical studies demonstrated that coronary mortality among patients with unstable angina and elevated CRP is significantly higher comparing with the patients without elevated CRP. Measurements of C reactive protein (hsCRP) in the patients with ischemic heart disease provide a novel method for detecting individuals at high risk of plaque rupture.
- PurificationPurified by Protein G.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- SynonymsC reactive protein pentraxin related; CRP; MGC88244; PTX 1; PTX1; C Reactive Protein.
- Gene target
- Short nameCRP (C11F2) Monoclonal Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetC-reactive protein, pentraxin-related, PTX1, CRP and IDBG-103911 and ENSG00000132693 and 1401, this GO :0001666 and response to hypoxia and biological process this GO :0001849 and complement component C1q binding and molecular function this GO :0005509 and calcium ion binding and molecular function this GO :0005515 and protein binding and molecular function this GO :0005576 and extracellular region and cellular component this GO :0005615 and extracellular space and cellular component this GO :0006953 and acute-phase response and biological process this GO :0006954 and inflammatory response and biological process this GO :0006958 and complement activation, classical pathway and biological process this GO :0007568 and aging and biological process this GO :0008228 and opsonization and biological process this GO :0010288 and response to lead ion and biological process this GO :0010745 and negative regulation of macrophage derived foam cell differentiation and biological process this GO :0010888 and negative regulation of lipid storage and biological process this GO :0015485 and cholesterol binding and molecular function this GO :0030169 and low-density lipoprotein particle binding and molecular function this GO :0030175 and filopodium and cellular component this GO :0030426 and growth cone and cellular component this GO :0033265 and choline binding and molecular function this GO :0042060 and wound healing and biological process this GO :0042803 and protein homodimerization activity and molecular function this GO :0045087 and innate immune response and biological process this GO :0045471 and response to ethanol and biological process this GO :0050830 and defense response to Gram-positive bacterium and biological process this GO :0051258 and protein polymerization and biological process this GO :0070062 and extracellular vesicular exosome and cellular component this GO :0071277 and cellular response to calcium ion and biological process this GO :1900006 and positive regulation of dendrite development and biological process, protein homodimerization activity, this GO :0001849: complement component C1q binding and also this GO :0005509: calcium ion binding and also this GO :0005515: protein binding and also this GO :0015485: cholesterol binding and also this GO :0030169: low-density lipoprotein particle binding and also this GO :0033265: choline binding and also this GO :0042803: protein homodimerization activity, this GO :0001849: complement component C1q binding, this GO :0005509: calcium ion binding, this GO :0005515: protein binding, this GO :0015485: cholesterol binding, this GO :0030169: low-density lipoprotein particle binding, this GO :0033265: choline binding, this GO :0042803: protein homodimerization activity, Extracellular, Crp and IDBG-205690 and ENSMUSG00000037942 and 12944, CRP and IDBG-630749 and ENSBTAG00000013907 and 527553
bsm-0391M-A350 | CRP (C11F2) Monoclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
- Catalog numberbsm-0391M-A350
- Price410.81 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameC-reactive protein
- Synonyms gene name
- C-reactive protein, pentraxin-related
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2001-06-22
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Short pentraxins
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedThese results show that acrolein stimulates the synthesis of IL-6 and CRP, which function as protecting factors against acrolein toxicity.nCRP can facilitate cardiovascular disease through impairment of endothelium-dependent vasoreactivity, in a manner that involves increased iNOS activity and a potential for increased peroxynitrite formation.In vivo analyses revealed significant increases in TF expression and decreases in TFPI expression in carotid arteries of CRP-Tg mice versus WT mice.These findings reveal a novel nutrient-dependent interaction between Sirt1 and HNF-1alpha which results in regulation of Crp expression.Studies show that CRP itself may have a pathogenic role in the development of pressure overload-induced cardiac remodeling, possibly through enhanced inflammation and oxidative stress.The interactions of CRP and the BBB are a two-phase process, with increased paracellular permeability at a high dose that enables its entry into the CNS and serves to induce reactive gliosis and impair CNS function.mCRP may be responsible for promoting dementia after ischaemia and mCRP clearance could inform therapeutic avenues to reduce the risk of future dementia.CRP decreased adiponectin expression and multimerization, while CRP-induced decline in adiponectin might be mediated through the PI3K/Akt pathway.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bsm-0391M-A488 | CRP (C11F2) Monoclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
bsm-0391M-A555 | CRP (C11F2) Monoclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
bsm-0391M-A594 | CRP (C11F2) Monoclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
bsm-0391M-A647 | CRP (C11F2) Monoclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 410.81 USD