Coro1c Antibody - C-terminal region
Coro1c Antibody - C-terminal region is available 1 time from Aviva labs
- Recognized antigenCoro1c - C-terminal region
- Product typeAntibody
- Gene nameCoro1c
- Long nameAntibody against Coro1c - C-terminal region
- StorageFor shorter time periods the Coro1c - C-terminal region Antibodies may be kept refrigerated at +4 degrees Celsius. For extended periods of time keep frozen at -20 °C. Avoid freezing and thawing the lysate repeatedly as these cycles will cause denaturation and/or disruption of the protein chains and peptide bonds of the Coro1c - C-terminal region Antibodies which might cause change or loss of the desired properties.
- TipsSmall amounts of the Coro1c - C-terminal region antibody may get entrapped on the walls or lid of the vial as a result of shaking during transportation or handling. Prior to use, cetrifuge the vial to ensure that all of its content is collected on the bottom. In order to avoid cycles of freezing and thawing we recommend to plan and prepare aliquots according to the experiment demand and defrost only the amount which wil be needed for immediate use.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by aviva they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameCoro1c Antibody - C-terminal region
- Alternative namecoronin, actin binding protein, 1C (Antibody to) - C-terminal region
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetcoronin, actin binding protein, 1C, HCRNN4, CORO1C and IDBG-55497 and ENSG00000110880 and 23603, this GO :0005515 and protein binding and molecular function this GO :0005737 and cytoplasm and cellular component this GO :0005886 and plasma membrane and cellular component this GO :0006909 and pha this GO cytosis and biological process this GO :0007165 and signal transduction and biological process this GO :0015629 and actin cytoskeleton and cellular component this GO :0030027 and lamellipodium and cellular component this GO :0030036 and actin cytoskeleton organization and biological process this GO :0051015 and actin filament binding and molecular function, actin filament binding, this GO :0005515: protein binding and also this GO :0051015: actin filament binding, this GO :0005515: protein binding, this GO :0051015: actin filament binding, Plasma membranes, Coro1c and IDBG-191929 and ENSMUSG00000004530 and 23790, CORO1C and IDBG-635510 and ENSBTAG00000007993 and 515798
ARP66775_P050 | Coro1c Antibody - C-terminal regionsize: one vial | 385.02 USD
TXNDC5 ID TXNDC5 TLP46 Thioredoxin domain containing protein 5 Endoplasmic reticulum resident protein 46 Thioredoxin like protein p46