COPS6 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
COPS6 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
bs-9120R-A350 | COPS6 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 385.59 USD
bs-9120R-A488 | COPS6 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 385.59 USD
bs-9120R-A555 | COPS6 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 385.59 USD
bs-9120R-A594 | COPS6 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 385.59 USD
bs-9120R-A647 | COPS6 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 385.59 USD
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenCOPS6
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against COPS6.
- Modification SiteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human COPS6
- Gene ID Number10980
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenComponent of the COP9 signalosome complex (CSN), a complex involved in various cellular and developmental processes. The CSN complex is an essential regulator of the ubiquitin (Ubl) conjugation pathway by mediating the deneddylation of the cullin subunits of SCF-type E3 ligase complexes, leading to decrease the Ubl ligase activity of SCF-type complexes such as SCF, CSA or DDB2. The complex is also involved in phosphorylation of p53/TP53, c-jun/JUN, IkappaBalpha/NFKBIA, ITPK1 and IRF8, possibly via its association with CK2 and PKD kinases. CSN-dependent phosphorylation of TP53 and JUN promotes and protects degradation by the Ubl system, respectively. Has some glucocorticoid receptor-responsive activity.
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- SynonymsJAB1 containing signalosome subunit 6;COP9 subunit 6 MOV34 homolog, 34 kD;MOV34 homolog, 34 kD;COP9 constitutive photomorphogenic, subunit 6; COP9 complex S6;COP9 signalosome complex subunit 6;COP9 signalosome subunit 6;cops6;CSN6;CSN6_HUMAN;hVIP;JAB1-containing signalosome subunit 6;MOV34 homolog;MOV34-34KD;Sgn3;SGN6;Signalosome subunit 6;VIP/MOV34;Vpr interacting protein;Vpr-interacting protein.
- Gene target
- Short nameCOPS6 Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies