Coomassie Brilliant Blue
4x Coomassie Brilliant Blue found in abbex
- CategoryWestern Blot Reagents
- Raised inN/A
- Immunogensee included datasheet or contact us
- Species reactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat (for other species please inquire)
- PurificationAffinity purified
- ApplicationsWB (for other applications please contact us)
- Stock availabilityShipped within 5-10 working days.
- Storage conditionsAliquot and store at -20 °C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- FootnoteThis product is for research use only.
abx090652 | Coomassie Brilliant Blue Fast Staining Solutionsize: 200 ml | 266.72 USD
abx090654 | Coomassie Brilliant Blue G250size: 5 g | 266.72 USD
- Catalog numberabx090654
- Price266.72 USD
- Size5 g
- TargetCoomassie Brilliant Blue
- PropertiesBlue has a wavelength of around 480 nm and will make your sample visible. If your sample is too concentrated you can dissolve it in water.
- ConjugationBlue Substrate
- Gene target
- Short nameCoomassie Brilliant G250
- Alternative nameCoomassie Brilliant Blue G250
- PubMedThe role of protein expression of hypoxia-inducible factor (HIF)-1alpha, HIF-2alpha, carbonic anhydrase 9 (CA9) and glucose transporter 1 (GLUT1) in patients with colorectal adenocarcinomas.The interplay between the functional von Hippel-Lindau tumor suppressor and CA IX/CA XII in colorectal tumors seems ratherHIF-1alpha and Sp1, in combination with CBP/p300, are crucial elements for G250MN expression in ccRCC, and CAIXG250 can be regarded as a unique HIF-1alpha target gene in ccRCC.Data show that CAIX expression was present in all groups studied but there was no significant correlation between it and any oxygen parameter studied.Expression of CA IX in gastric cancer is predominantly regulated by methylation of a single CpG rather than by hypoxia.CA IX actively contributes to cell migration via its ability to facilitate ion transport and pH control at protruding fronts of moving cells.Carbonic anhydrase IX is expressed at significantly higher levels in neuroblastomas from patients with adverse clinicopathologic and biologic factors
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
abx090653 | Coomassie Brilliant Blue Gel Staining Kitsize: 1 Kit | 245.92 USD
abx090655 | Coomassie Brilliant Blue R250size: 5 g | 266.72 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies
Supplier:Cellular biology labs