CoolRack XT PCR96,96-well PCR plate
CoolRack XT PCR96,96-well PCR plate is available 1 time from Genesee labs
90-143 | CoolRack XT PCR96,96-well PCR platesize: 1 Rack/Unit | 615.76 USD
- Description96-well PCR plate
- GroupPCR, polymerase chain reaction
- AboutTAQ or Pfu or Pfx or other enzymes are used for polycmerase chain reaction and have different specificity. The mores specific the lower the yield.
- PropertiesThermocyclers can be callibrated for identical ramping curves to obtain a more accurate PCR.
- Additional descriptionA microtiter plate (spelled Microtiter is a registered trade name in the United States) or microplate or micro well plate or multiwell, is a flat plate with multiple "wells" used as small test tubes. The microplate has become a standard tool in analytical research and clinical diagnostic testing laboratories. A very common usage is in the enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA), the basis of most modern medical diagnostic testing in humans and animals. A microplate typically has 6, 24, 96, 384 or 1536 sample wells arranged in a 23 rectangular matrix. Some microplates have even been manufactured with 3456 or 9600 wells, and an "array tape" product has been developed that provides a continuous strip of microplates embossed on a flexible plastic tape.
- Gene target
- Short nameCoolRack XT PCR96,96- PCR
- Alternative nameCoolRack XT PCR96,96-well PCR test reagent plate
- Alternative techniquedna-amplification