Columbia Agar, Granulated
Columbia Agar, Granulated is available 1 time from Himedia labs
GMH144-4X500G | Columbia Agar, Granulatedsize: 4X500G | 204.23 USD
- DescriptionColumbia Agar, Granulated by HiMedia Laboratories is used for detection of Clostridium sporogenes from pharmaceutical products in accordance with the microbial limit testing by harmonized methodology of USP/EP/BP/JP/IP.
- OrganismsClostridium sporogenes
- Cultural ResponseNA
- AppearanceCream to yellow coloured granular medium
- Storage TemperatureStore below 30°C in tightly closed container and the prepared medium at 2 - 8°C
- Shelf LifeUse before expiry date on the label.
- Storage ConditionsStore in cool place. Keep container tightly closed in a dry and well-ventilated place. Containers which are opened must be carefully resealed and kept upright to prevent leakage.
- OrderingTo order Columbia Agar, Granulated , please use the Cat. Nr.GMH144-4X500G and submit your purchase order by email or by fax. A discount is available for larger or bulk quantities, please contact us for more information
- TipsOur specialists recommend you to follow carefully the pre-registered instructions for Columbia Agar, Granulated
- Gene target
- Short nameColumbia Agar, Granulated
- Alternative nameColumbia media gelling agent, Granulated
Recombinant Lysinibacillus sphaericus Dimethylallyl adenosine tRNA methylthiotransferase MiaB partial
Recombinant Human TAF5 like RNA polymerase II p300 CBP associated factor associated factor 65 kDa subunit 5L TAF5L