Colorimetric Human Lactate Dehydrogenase A Inhibitor Screening Kit
Colorimetric Human Lactate Dehydrogenase A Inhibitor Screening Kit is available 1 time from Biovision labs
K492-100 | Colorimetric Human Lactate Dehydrogenase A Inhibitor Screening Kitsize: 100 assays | 593.31 USD
- DescriptionThe human oxidoreductase Lactate Dehydrogenase A (LDHA) (EC:220.127.116.11) is a key enzyme in lactic acid metabolism. It interconverts pyruvate and NADH to lactate and NAD+ respectively. In mammals, LDHA exists as a tetramer and is primarily found in skeletal muscle tissues. LDHA is a common marker to assay for tissue damage and is also known to promote tumor proliferation in breast, lung, and pancreatic cancer patients. In BioVision’s LDHA Inhibitor Screening Kit, LDHA catalyzes the conversion of lactate to an intermediate that interacts with a probe to develop a color that can be measured at OD 450 nm. In the presence of a LDHA specific inhibitor, the reaction is impeded. A LDHA Inhibitor Control is included to compare the efficacy of the sample inhibitors. The assay is high-throughput adaptable and can be completed in less than 1 hr
- HighlightsSimple and sensitive assay. Fast protocol - can be performed in 30 min. HTP adaptable.
- Kit reactivityN/A
- Kit is besf forScreening/characterizing/studying potential inhibitors of Lactate Dehydrogenase A
- Other nameLDH Inhibitor Screening Kit
- Detection procedureAbsorbance (OD = 450 nm).
- Kit contentsThe Colorimetric Human Lactate Dehydrogenase A Inhibitor Screening Kit contains LDHA Assay Buffer, LDHA Substrate Mix, LDHA, LDHA Inhibitor Control and LDHA Dilution Buffer
- SamplesSmall molecules
- Assay typeMetabolism
- StorageStore this kit at -20°C for 12 months
- DeliveryThis product is shipped with gel pack
- DatasheetPlease contact us to inquire the datasheet and an example certificate of analysis
- ReleasedThis assay kit is on the market since May 2017
- PropertiesColorimetric assays or detection use UV absorption or enzymatic color reaction.Human proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Additional descriptionTissue, pathway, proteinase, peptidase, protease ,acrosin, lipoprotein, activator, caspase, trypsin, papain, esterase inhibitors are proteins or receptor ligands or receptor antagonists that bind to an enzyme receptor and decreases its activity. Since blocking an enzyme's activity can kill a pathogen or correct a metabolic imbalance, many drugs are enzyme inhibitors. Not all receptor antagonist that bind to enzymes are inhibitors; enzyme activator ligands or agonists bind to enzymes and increase their enzymatic activity, while enzyme substrates bind and are converted to products in the normal catalytic cycle of the enzyme.
- Gene target
- Short nameColorimetric Lactate Dehydrogenase A Inhibitor Screening Kit
- Alternative namecolorimetry H. sapiens Lactate Dehydrogenase A suppressor quantification reagent
- Alternative techniqueassays
- Alternative to gene targetv-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog, C-Kit and CD117 and PBT and SCFR, KIT and IDBG-18980 and ENSG00000157404 and 3815, transferase activity, Extracellular, Kit and IDBG-172083 and ENSMUSG00000005672 and 16590, KIT and IDBG-642326 and ENSBTAG00000002699 and 280832
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies