COLEC12 Antibody Conjugated
COLEC12 Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenCOLEC12
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against COLEC12.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationExtracellular
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human COLEC12
- Gene ID number81035
- Swiss ProtQ5KU26
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundScavenger receptor that displays several functions associated with host defense. Promotes binding and phagocytosis of Gram-positive, Gram-negative bacteria and yeast. Mediates the recognition, internalization and degradation of oxidatively modified low density lipoprotein (oxLDL) by vascular endothelial cells. Binds to several carbohydrates including Gal-type ligands, D-galactose, L- and D-fucose, GalNAc, T and Tn antigens in a calcium-dependent manner and internalizes specifically GalNAc in nurse-like cells. Binds also to sialyl Lewis X or a trisaccharide and asialo-orosomucoid (ASOR). May also play a role in the clearance of amyloid beta in Alzheimer disease.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsCLP1; NSR2; SRCL; SCARA4; Collectin-12; Collectin placenta protein 1; CL-P1; hCL-P1; Nurse cell scavenger receptor 2; Scavenger receptor class A member 4; Scavenger receptor with C-type lectin; COLEC12
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetcollectin sub-family member 12, COLEC12 and IDBG-285 and ENSG00000158270 and 81035, this GO :0002221 and pattern recognition receptor signaling pathway and biological process this GO :0005044 and scavenger receptor activity and molecular function this GO :0005534 and galactose binding and molecular function this GO :0005581 and collagen trimer and cellular component this GO :0005886 and plasma membrane and cellular component this GO :0006898 and receptor-mediated endocytosis and biological process this GO :0006910 and pha this GO cytosis, recognition and biological process this GO :0006952 and defense response and biological process this GO :0006955 and immune response and biological process this GO :0008329 and signaling pattern recognition receptor activity and molecular function this GO :0009756 and carbohydrate mediated signaling and biological process this GO :0016021 and integral component of membrane and cellular component this GO :0030169 and low-density lipoprotein particle binding and molecular function this GO :0030666 and endocytic vesicle membrane and cellular component this GO :0045087 and innate immune response and biological process this GO :0046872 and metal ion binding and molecular function this GO :0051260 and protein homooli this GO merization and biological process this GO :0070062 and extracellular vesicular exosome and cellular component, metal ion binding, this GO :0005044: scavenger receptor activity and also this GO :0005534: galactose binding and also this GO :0008329: signaling pattern recognition receptor activity and also this GO :0030169: low-density lipoprotein particle binding and also this GO :0046872: metal ion binding, this GO :0005044: scavenger receptor activity, this GO :0005534: galactose binding, this GO :0008329: signaling pattern recognition receptor activity, this GO :0030169: low-density lipoprotein particle binding, this GO :0046872: metal ion binding, Plasma membranes, Colec12 and IDBG-128247 and ENSMUSG00000036103 and 140792, COLEC12 and IDBG-644123 and ENSBTAG00000007705 and 504741
bs-2541R-Biotin | COLEC12 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-2541R-Cy3 | COLEC12 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-2541R-Cy5 | COLEC12 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
- Catalog numberbs-2541R-Cy5
- Price431.06 USD
- Long nameCOLEC12 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission625,650nm/670nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameCOLEC12 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative namecollectin sub-family member 12 (Antibody to), cyanine 5 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene namecollectin subfamily member 12
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2001-12-13
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- Scavenger receptors
- C-type lectin domain containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-2541R-Cy5.5 | COLEC12 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-2541R-Cy7 | COLEC12 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-2541R-FITC | COLEC12 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-2541R-HRP | COLEC12 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD