CNR2 CB2 Antibody Conjugated
CNR2 CB2 Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenCNR2/CB2
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against CNR2/CB2. May interact with Melanocortin receptor 4 in brain, placental, and gut tissues.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationCytoplasm
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human CNR2
- Gene ID number1269
- Swiss ProtP34972
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundHeterotrimeric G protein-coupled receptor for endocannabinoid 2-arachidonoylglycerol mediating inhibition of adenylate cyclase. May function in inflammatory response, nociceptive transmission and bone homeostasis.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsCB2; CX5; CB-2; Cannabinoid receptor 2; hCB2; CNR2; CB2A; CB2B
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetcannabinoid receptor 2 (macrophage), CB-2 and CB2 and CX5, CNR2 and IDBG-94061 and ENSG00000188822 and 1269, this GO :0001975 and response to amphetamine and biological process this GO :0004930 and G-protein coupled receptor activity and molecular function this GO :0004949 and cannabinoid receptor activity and molecular function this GO :0005886 and plasma membrane and cellular component this GO :0005887 and integral component of plasma membrane and cellular component this GO :0006954 and inflammatory response and biological process this GO :0006955 and immune response and biological process this GO :0007186 and G-protein coupled receptor signaling pathway and biological process this GO :0007187 and G-protein coupled receptor signaling pathway, coupled to cyclic nucleotide second messenger and biological process this GO :0016021 and integral component of membrane and cellular component this GO :0019233 and sensory perception of pain and biological process this GO :0030425 and dendrite and cellular component this GO :0031234 and extrinsic component of cytoplasmic side of plasma membrane and cellular component this GO :0032229 and negative regulation of synaptic transmission, GABAergic and biological process this GO :0032496 and response to lipopolysaccharide and biological process this GO :0033004 and negative regulation of mast cell activation and biological process this GO :0043005 and neuron projection and cellular component this GO :0043025 and neuronal cell body and cellular component this GO :0043204 and perikaryon and cellular component this GO :0045759 and negative regulation of action potential and biological process this GO :0050728 and negative regulation of inflammatory response and biological process this GO :0051001 and negative regulation of nitric-oxide synthase activity and biological process, cannabinoid receptor activity, this GO :0004930: G-protein coupled receptor activity and also this GO :0004949: cannabinoid receptor activity, this GO :0004930: G-protein coupled receptor activity, this GO :0004949: cannabinoid receptor activity, Plasma membranes, Cnr2 and IDBG-197357 and ENSMUSG00000062585 and 12802, BT.44383 and IDBG-645394 and ENSBTAG00000019371 and 539769
bs-2377R-Biotin | CNR2/CB2 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.79 USD
bs-2377R-Cy3 | CNR2/CB2 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-2377R-Cy5 | CNR2/CB2 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
- Catalog numberbs-2377R-Cy5
- Price429.66 USD
- Long nameCNR2/CB2 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission625,650nm/670nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameCNR2/CB2 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative namecannabinoid receptor 2 (macrophage)/CB2 (Antibody to), cyanine 5 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene namecannabinoid receptor 2
- Synonyms gene name
- cannabinoid receptor 2 (macrophage)
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1994-01-10
- Entrez gene record
- RefSeq identity
- Cannabinoid receptors
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedThe collective data suggest that activation of the CB2R results in "cross-talk" with CCR-3, resulting in decreased migratory responsiveness to Tat.Blocking CB1 together with selective activation of CB2 may suppress pro-inflammatory responses of macrophages.Data demonstrate the functional expression of CB2 receptors in the brain that may provide novel targets for the effects of cannabinoids in depression and substance abuse disorders beyond neuroimmunocannabinoid activity.These findings validate the OM colitis model with respect to the DSS model and provide strong support to the emerging idea that cannabinoid receptor activation mediates protective mechanisms in experimental colitis.Cannabinoids modulate cholinergic excitatory transmission in the stomach through prejunctional CB1 and CB2 receptors.CB1 and CB2 receptors are localized to islet beta-cells (rather than to alpha-cells); activation of these receptors modulates cyclic AMP signaling, calcium signaling, and glucose-stimulated insulin secretion.levels of the cannabinoid receptor type 2 in cells of macrophage lineage undergo major modulatory changes in relation to cell activationCB2R plays a novel role in neutrophil recruitment and bacterial clearance, thereby acting as a major regulatory pathway of mortality in sepsis.Results establish a role for cannabinoid receptor 2 in guiding B cells to the marginal zone and in preventing their loss to the blood.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-2377R-Cy5.5 | CNR2/CB2 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-2377R-Cy7 | CNR2/CB2 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-2377R-FITC | CNR2/CB2 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.79 USD
bs-2377R-HRP | CNR2/CB2 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD