CLF Cholyl Lys Fluorescein
CLF Cholyl Lys Fluorescein is available 2 times from Aat labs
36701 | CLF [Cholyl-Lys-Fluorescein]size: 1 milligram | 353.69 USD
36701 | CLF [Cholyl-Lys-Fluorescein]size: 1 mg | 513.26 USD
- Transportation conditionsAmbient (Room) temperature
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life2 years
- DescriptionCLF [Cholyl-Lys-Fluorescein] is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. CLF [Cholyl-Lys-Fluorescein] is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that CLF [Cholyl-Lys-Fluorescein] is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- ShippingRoom Temperature
- Shelflife24 months
- Gene target
- Short nameCLF [Cholyl-Lys-Fluorescein]
- Alternative nameCLF [Cholyl-L-lysine-Fluorescein]