CLEC9A Antibody Conjugated
CLEC9A Antibody Conjugated is available 14 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenCLEC9A
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against CLEC9A.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundThe C-type lectin/C-type lectin-like domain (CTL/CTLD) superfamily consists of a variety of proteins that share a common protein fold and have diverse functions, including cell-cell signaling, cell adhesion, glycoprotein turnover and immune responses. CLEC-9A (C-type lectin domain family 9 member A), also known as DNGR1 (dendritic cell natural killer lectin group receptor 1), is a 241 amino acid single-pass type II membrane protein that contains one C-type lectin domain and belongs to the CTL/CTLD superfamily. Expressed in myeloid lineage cells, brain, spleen and thymus, CLEC-9A is a group V C-type lectin-like receptor (CTLR) that acts as an activation receptor. The gene encoding CLEC-9A maps to human chromosome 12p13.2 and mouse chromosome 6 F3.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsC type lectin domain family 9, member A; C-type lectin domain family 9 member A; CLC9A_HUMAN; CLEC9A; DNGR1; HEEE9341; PRO34046; UNQ9341.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-13620R-Biotin | CLEC9A Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-13621R-Biotin | CLEC9A Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-13621R-Cy3 | CLEC9A Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-13620R-Cy3 | CLEC9A Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-13620R-Cy5 | CLEC9A Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
- Catalog numberbs-13620R-Cy5
- Price431.06 USD
- Long nameCLEC9A Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human CLEC9A
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission625,650nm/670nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameCLEC9A Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameCLEC9A (Antibody to), cyanine 5 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameC-type lectin domain containing 9A
- Synonyms gene name
- C-type lectin domain family 9, member A
- C-type lectin domain family 9 member A
- Discovery year2005-02-09
- Entrez gene record
- RefSeq identity
- CD molecules
- C-type lectin domain containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedA population of human dendritic cells (DC) that expresses DNGR-1 (CLEC9A) and high levels of BDCA3 and resembles mouse CD8alpha+ DCs in phenotype and function, is characterized.Activated dendritic cell subsets expressing CD141/CLEA9A/CD1c, likely recruited into the tubulointerstitium, are positioned to play a role in the development of fibrosis and, thus, progression to chronic kidney disease.CLEC9A functions as a SYK-coupled C-type lectin receptor to mediate sensing of necrosis by the principal dendritic-cell subset involved in regulating cross-priming to cell-associated antigensFor production of cytotoxic T cells, transgenic DEC-205 and Clec9A, but not Clec12A, are effective targets for antibody-mediated delivery of antigens for vaccination, although only in the presence of adjuvants.High expression of DNGR-1 specifically and universally identifies a unique dendritic cells subset in mouse and humans.study showsn that the DNGR-1 ligand is preserved from yeast to man and corresponds to the F-actin component of the cellular cytoskeleton; identification of F-actin as a DNGR-1 ligand suggests that cytoskeletal exposure is a universal sign of cell damage that can be targeted by the innate immune system to initiate immunity
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-13621R-Cy5 | CLEC9A Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-13620R-Cy5.5 | CLEC9A Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-13621R-Cy5.5 | CLEC9A Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-13621R-Cy7 | CLEC9A Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-13620R-Cy7 | CLEC9A Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-13621R-FITC | CLEC9A Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-13620R-FITC | CLEC9A Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-13620R-HRP | CLEC9A Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-13621R-HRP | CLEC9A Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies