Cleaved Ephrin A2 N188 Polyclonal Antibody
3x Cleaved Ephrin A2 N188 Polyclonal Antibody found in Abbkine
- AntigenCleaved-Ephrin-A2 (N188)
- Clonalitypolyclonal antibody
- Raised inrabbit
- Shipping requirementsThe product Cleaved-Ephrin-A2 (N188) Polyclonal Antibody must be shipped on blue ice packages to retain its quality and activity during the transportation.
- Storage conditionsThe product Cleaved-Ephrin-A2 (N188) Polyclonal Antibody can be kept at minus 20 degrees Celsius for 12 months upon receipt. Our specialists from Gentaur/Genprice recommends the preparation of small aliqouts which will help you to prevent the product from procedures of freezing and thawing periodically.
- TipsThis polyclonal antibody is manufactured for research purposes only and it is not intended to be used in clinical diagnostic procedures.
- Gene target
- Short nameCleaved-Ephrin-A2 (N188) Polyclonal Antibody
- TechniquePolyclonal, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, Polyclonal antibodies (pAbs) are mostly rabbit or goat antibodies that are secreted by different B cells, whereas monoclonal antibodies come from a single N cell lineage. Pabs are a collection of immunoglobulin molecules that react against a specific antigen, each identifying a different epitope.
- Alternative nameCleaved-Ephrin-A2 (N188) polyclonal (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals
ABP50038-200 | Cleaved-Ephrin-A2 (N188) Polyclonal Antibody0,2 ml 754.15 USD
ABP50038-100 | Cleaved-Ephrin-A2 (N188) Polyclonal Antibody0,1 ml 532.05 USD
ABP50038-30 | Cleaved-Ephrin-A2 (N188) Polyclonal Antibody0,03 ml 341.68 USD
- Catalog numberABP50038-30
- Price341.68 USD
- Size0,03 ml
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Abbkine they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.
- French translationanticorps
1. Gene info
- Long gene namechromosome 21 open reading frame 2
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1998-08-06
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies