Cleaved Caspase 6 Polyclonal Antibody
9x Cleaved Caspase 6 Polyclonal Antibody found in Abbkine
- Clonalitypolyclonal antibody
- Raised inrabbit
- TipsThis polyclonal antibody is manufactured for research purposes only and it is not intended to be used in clinical diagnostic procedures.
- TechniquePolyclonal, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, Polyclonal antibodies (pAbs) are mostly rabbit or goat antibodies that are secreted by different B cells, whereas monoclonal antibodies come from a single N cell lineage. Pabs are a collection of immunoglobulin molecules that react against a specific antigen, each identifying a different epitope.
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals
ABP57451-30 | Cleaved-Caspase-6 p11 (A194) Polyclonal Antibody0,03 ml 341.68 USD
ABP57451-100 | Cleaved-Caspase-6 p11 (A194) Polyclonal Antibody0,1 ml 532.05 USD
ABP57451-200 | Cleaved-Caspase-6 p11 (A194) Polyclonal Antibody0,2 ml 754.15 USD
ABP50004-200 | Cleaved-Caspase-6 p18 (D162) Polyclonal Antibody0,2 ml 754.15 USD
ABP50004-30 | Cleaved-Caspase-6 p18 (D162) Polyclonal Antibody0,03 ml 341.68 USD
ABP50004-100 | Cleaved-Caspase-6 p18 (D162) Polyclonal Antibody0,1 ml 532.05 USD
ABP50005-30 | Cleaved-Caspase-6 p18 (D179) Polyclonal Antibody0,03 ml 341.68 USD
- Catalog numberABP50005-30
- Price341.68 USD
- Size0,03 ml
- AntigenCleaved-Caspase-6 p18 (D179)
- Shipping requirementsThe product Cleaved-Caspase-6 p18 (D179) Polyclonal Antibody must be shipped on blue ice packages to retain its quality and activity during the transportation.
- Storage conditionsThe product Cleaved-Caspase-6 p18 (D179) Polyclonal Antibody can be kept at minus 20 degrees Celsius for 12 months upon receipt. Our specialists from Gentaur/Genprice recommends the preparation of small aliqouts which will help you to prevent the product from procedures of freezing and thawing periodically.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Abbkine they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- DescriptionHuman and some mouse caspases are active in apoptosis and cell death and even in necrosis and inflammation. CASP Gene and orthologous enzymes have been identifies successfully in the signal transduction cascade and pathways.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameCleaved-Caspase-6 p18 (D179) Polyclonal Antibody
- Alternative nameCleaved-caspase-6 p18 (D179) polyclonal (Antibody to)
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
ABP50005-200 | Cleaved-Caspase-6 p18 (D179) Polyclonal Antibody0,2 ml 754.15 USD
ABP50005-100 | Cleaved-Caspase-6 p18 (D179) Polyclonal Antibody0,1 ml 532.05 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies