CLDN9 Protein Lysate
2x CLDN9 Protein Lysate found in aviva
- DescriptionOur lysate from CLDN9 Protein is a high quality product which can readily be used in various applications such as Western Blot (WB) ELISA, EIA, IFA, etc. The CLDN9 Protein Lysate will be an excellent control for these applications.
- StorageFor shorter time periods the CLDN9 Protein Lysate may be kept refrigerated at +4 degrees Celsius. For extended periods of time keep frozen at -20 °C. Avoid freezing and thawing the lysate repeatedly as these cycles will cause denaturation and/or disruption of the protein chains and peptide bonds which might cause change or loss of the desired properties.
- TipsSmall amounts of the CLDN9 Protein Lysate may get entrapped on the walls or lid of the vial as a result of shaking during transportation or handling. Prior to use, cetrifuge the vial to ensure that all of its content is collected on the bottom. In order to avoid cycles of freezing and thawing we recommend to plan and prepare aliquots according to the experiment demand and defrost only the amount which wil be needed for immediate use.
- Gene target
- Short nameCLDN9 Protein Lysate
- Alternative nameclaudin 9 Protein Lysate
- Alternative to gene targetclaudin 9, CLDN9 and IDBG-236475 and ENSG00000213937 and 9080, this GO :0005198 and structural molecule activity and molecular function this GO :0005886 and plasma membrane and cellular component this GO :0005923 and tight junction and cellular component this GO :0016021 and integral component of membrane and cellular component this GO :0016338 and calcium-independent cell-cell adhesion and biological process this GO :0034329 and cell junction assembly and biological process this GO :0042802 and identical protein binding and molecular function this GO :0045216 and cell-cell junction organization and biological process this GO :0070830 and tight junction assembly and biological process, identical protein binding, this GO :0005198: structural molecule activity and also this GO :0042802: identical protein binding, this GO :0005198: structural molecule activity, this GO :0042802: identical protein binding, Cell surfaces, Cldn9 and IDBG-143818 and ENSMUSG00000066720 and 56863, CLDN9 and IDBG-648696 and ENSBTAG00000047563 and 617449
APL10258 | CLDN9 Protein Lysateone vial 322.92 USD
- Catalog numberAPL10258
- Price322.92 USD
- Sizeone vial
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameclaudin 9
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1998-07-23
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
APL10257 | CLDN9 Protein Lysateone vial 322.92 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies