CKI gamma 3 Antibody
CKI gamma 3 Antibody is available 1 time from Bioss primary unconjugated antibodies labs
- Long nameCKI gamma 3 Primary Polyclonal Antibody
- Also known asCKI gamma 3 PAb
- CategoryPrimary Antibodies
- Target AntigenCKI gamma 3
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against CKI gamma 3.
- Modification site(s)Unmodified antibody
- ClonalityPolyclonal antibody
- Clone numberPolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human CKI gamma 3
- Gene ID number3848
- Tested ApplicationsWB, IHC-P, IF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsWB(1:100-1000), IHC-P(1:100-500), IF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Cross reactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the target antigenCasein kinases are operationally defined by their preferential utilization of acidic proteins such as caseins as substrates. It can phosphorylate a large number of proteins. Participates in Wnt signaling.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store at -20°C for up to 1 year.
- Synonym namesCKI gamma 3; casein kinase 1 gamma 3; Casein kinase I isoform gamma 3; Casein kinase I isoform gamma-3; CKI-gamma 3; Csnk1g3; KC1G3_HUMAN.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameCKI gamma 3 Antibody
- Alternative nameCKI g 3 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-9080R | CKI gamma 3 Antibodysize: 0.1ml | 321.86 USD