CK10 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated
CK10 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated is available 1 time from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- Long nameCK10 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenCK10
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against CK10. This antibody my have secondary cross-reactivities with Keratin 12, 13, 14, 15, 17 based on an 85% sequence similarity in the immunogen range.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationCytoplasm
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human CK10
- Gene ID number3858
- Swiss ProtP13645
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundCytokeratin 10 is a heterotetramer of two type I and two type II keratins. Cytokeratin 10 is generally associated with keratin 1. It is seen in all suprabasal cell layers including stratum corneum. A number of alleles are known that mainly differ in the Gly-rich region (positions 490-560). Defects in cytokeratin 10 are a cause of epidermolytic hyperkeratosis (EHK), also known as bullous congenital ichthyosiform erythroderma (BCIE) or bullous erythroderma ichthyosiformis congenita of Brocq. EHK is an hereditary skin disorder characterized by blistering and a marked thickening of the stratum corneum. At birth, affected individuals usually present with redness, blisters and superficial erosions due to cytolysis. Within a few weeks, the erythroderma and blister formation diminish and hyperkeratoses develop. Transmission is autosomal dominant, but most cases are sporadic. Defects in cytokeratin 10 are also a cause of annular epidermolytic ichthyosis (AEI), also known as cyclic ichthyosis with epidermolytic hyperkeratosis. AEI resembles clinical and histologic features of both epidermolytic hyperkeratosis and ichthyosis bullosa of Siemens.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission743nm/767nm
- SynonymsBIE; EHK; K10; KPP; BCIE; CK10; Keratin, type I cytoskeletal 10; Cytokeratin-10; CK-10; Keratin-10; KRT10
- Gene target
- Short nameCK10 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameCK10 (Antibody to), cyanine 7 coupled
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-2700R-Cy7 | CK10 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.54 USD
- Catalog numberbs-2700R-Cy7
- Price430.54 USD
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 650 nm and detected at a 676 nm wavelengths.
- Additional conjugationCy7
- French translationanticorps
1. Gene info
- Long gene namekeratin 10
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- keratosis palmaris et plantaris
- keratin 10, type I
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1988-08-12
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Keratins, type I
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedImpaired NF-kappa B activation and increased production of this protien is found transgenic mice expressing keratin K10 in the basal layer of the epidermis.normal cornified cell envelope is formed during the process of human epidermal keratinization, even if the suprabasal keratin filament network is disrupted as with this particular K10 mutation, M150T in BCIECK10 alone, or in combination with CK19, can be a novel predictor for poor prognosis of hepatocellular carcinoma patients after curative resection.mutation analysis in patients with epidermolytic ichthyosis by direct sequencing of KRT1 and KRT10 genes; identified 14 different mutations, of which four have not been published previouslyCase Report: extensive postzygotic mosaicism for a novel keratin 10 mutation in epidermolytic ichthyosis.The diagnosis of ichthyosis with confetti was confirmed by the identification of 2 previously unreported mutations in intron 6 and exon 7 of KRT10.We present the spectrum of clinical variability of ichthyosis with confetti in 6 patients with confirmed mutations in KRT10.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene