CK10 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated
CK10 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated is available 1 time from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- Long nameCK10 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenCK10
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against CK10. This antibody my have secondary cross-reactivities with Keratin 12, 13, 14, 15, 17 based on an 85% sequence similarity in the immunogen range.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationCytoplasm
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human CK10
- Gene ID number3858
- Swiss ProtP13645
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundCytokeratin 10 is a heterotetramer of two type I and two type II keratins. Cytokeratin 10 is generally associated with keratin 1. It is seen in all suprabasal cell layers including stratum corneum. A number of alleles are known that mainly differ in the Gly-rich region (positions 490-560). Defects in cytokeratin 10 are a cause of epidermolytic hyperkeratosis (EHK), also known as bullous congenital ichthyosiform erythroderma (BCIE) or bullous erythroderma ichthyosiformis congenita of Brocq. EHK is an hereditary skin disorder characterized by blistering and a marked thickening of the stratum corneum. At birth, affected individuals usually present with redness, blisters and superficial erosions due to cytolysis. Within a few weeks, the erythroderma and blister formation diminish and hyperkeratoses develop. Transmission is autosomal dominant, but most cases are sporadic. Defects in cytokeratin 10 are also a cause of annular epidermolytic ichthyosis (AEI), also known as cyclic ichthyosis with epidermolytic hyperkeratosis. AEI resembles clinical and histologic features of both epidermolytic hyperkeratosis and ichthyosis bullosa of Siemens.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission675nm/694nm
- SynonymsBIE; EHK; K10; KPP; BCIE; CK10; Keratin, type I cytoskeletal 10; Cytokeratin-10; CK-10; Keratin-10; KRT10
- Gene target
- Short nameCK10 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameCK10 (Antibody to), cyanine 5.5 coupled
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-2700R-Cy5.5 | CK10 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
- Catalog numberbs-2700R-Cy5.5
- Price431.06 USD
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5, Cy5.5
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 678nm and detected at a 694 nm wavelengths.
- French translationanticorps
1. Gene info
- Long gene namekeratin 10
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- keratosis palmaris et plantaris
- keratin 10, type I
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1988-08-12
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Keratins, type I
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedrecombinant adenovirus-mediated overexpression of KRT10 and PTEN may improve the cisplatin resistance of ovarian cancer in vitro and in vivoRT-PCR and western blot analysis revealed a delay in the expression of the differentiation markers K1, K10 and involucrin in HaCaT cells compared with normal human keratinocytescytokeratin 10 molecules were shown to be exposed on the surface of both desquamated nasal epithelial cells and keratinocytes; Staphylococcus aureus clumping factor B (ClfB) was shown to bind to cytokeratin K10 from the desquamated nasal epithelial cellsAmong Japanese patients with bullous congenital ichthyosiform erythroderma for which genetic diagnosis was determined, all showed mustations in KRT1 or KRT10.Case Report: extensive postzygotic mosaicism for a novel keratin 10 mutation in epidermolytic ichthyosis.findings provide structural insights into phenotypic variation in epidermolytic ichthyosis due to KRT10 mutationsMutations in the highly conserved helix initiation motif of K10 were associated with mild or severe form of epidermolytic ichthyosis
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies