Chloride Channel 5 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
Chloride Channel 5 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenChloride Channel 5
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against Chloride Channel 5.
- Modification SiteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationMitochondrion
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human Chloride Channel 5/CLC5
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenThe family of voltage-dependent chloride channels (CLCs) regulate cellular trafficking of chloride ions, a critical component of all living cells. CLCs regulate excitability in muscle and nerve cells, aid in organic solute transport and maintain cellular volume. The genes encoding human CLC-1 through CLC-7 map to chromosomes 7q32, 3q28, 4q32, Xp22.3, Xp11.23-p11.22, 1p36 and 16p13, respectively. CLC1 is highly expressed in skeletal muscle. Mutations in the gene encoding CLC1 lead to myotonia, an inheritable disorder characterized by muscle stiffness and renal salt wasting. CLC2 is highly expressed in the epithelia of several organs including lung, which suggests CLC2 may be a possible therapeutic target for cystic fibrosis. CLC3 expression is particularly abundant in neuronal tissue, while CLC4 expression is evident in skeletal and cardiac muscle as well as brain. Mutations in the gene encoding CLC5 lead to Dentâ€™s disease, a renal disorder characterized by proteinuria and hypercalciuria. CLC6 and CLC7 are broadly expressed in several tissues including testis, kidney, brain and muscle.
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- SynonymsChloride channel protein 5; Chloride transporter ClC-5; ClC-5; CLC5; CLCK2; CLCN5; CLCN5_HUMAN; DENTS; H+/Cl- exchange transporter 5; hCIC-K2; NPHL1; NPHL2; XLRH; XRN.
- Gene target
- Short nameChloride Channel 5 Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-10307R-A350 | Chloride Channel 5 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 409.32 USD
bs-10307R-A488 | Chloride Channel 5 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 409.32 USD
bs-10307R-A555 | Chloride Channel 5 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 409.32 USD
- Catalog numberbs-10307R-A555
- Price409.32 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene namechloride intracellular channel 5
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2000-10-31
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- Chloride intracellular channels
- Deafness associated genes
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Entrez Gene
bs-10307R-A594 | Chloride Channel 5 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 409.32 USD
bs-10307R-A647 | Chloride Channel 5 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 409.32 USD
Supplier:SAB ELISA KIT