CHK2 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated
CHK2 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated is available 1 time from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- Long nameCHK2 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenCHK2
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against CHK2.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationNucleus
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human CHK2
- Gene ID number11200
- Swiss ProtO96017
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundSerine/threonine-protein kinase which is required for checkpoint-mediated cell cycle arrest, activation of DNA repair and apoptosis in response to the presence of DNA double-strand breaks. May also negatively regulate cell cycle progression during unperturbed cell cycles. Following activation, phosphorylates numerous effectors preferentially at the consensus sequence [L-X-R-X-X-S/T]. Regulates cell cycle checkpoint arrest through phosphorylation of CDC25A, CDC25B and CDC25C, inhibiting their activity. Inhibition of CDC25 phosphatase activity leads to increased inhibitory tyrosine phosphorylation of CDK-cyclin complexes and blocks cell cycle progression. May also phosphorylate NEK6 which is involved in G2/M cell cycle arrest. Regulates DNA repair through phosphorylation of BRCA2, enhancing the association of RAD51 with chromatin which promotes DNA repair by homologous recombination. Also stimulates the transcription of genes involved in DNA repair (including BRCA2) through the phosphorylation and activation of the transcription factor FOXM1. Regulates apoptosis through the phosphorylation of p53/TP53, MDM4 and PML. Phosphorylation of p53/TP53 at 'Ser-20' by CHEK2 may alleviate inhibition by MDM2, leading to accumulation of active p53/TP53. Phosphorylation of MDM4 may also reduce degradation of p53/TP53. Also controls the transcription of pro-apoptotic genes through phosphorylation of the transcription factor E2F1. Tumor suppressor, it may also have a DNA damage-independent function in mitotic spindle assembly by phosphorylating BRCA1. Its absence may be a cause of the chromosomal instability observed in some cancer cells.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission743nm/767nm
- SynonymsCDS1; CHK2; LFS2; RAD53; hCds1; HuCds1; PP1425; Serine/threonine-protein kinase Chk2; CHK2 checkpoint homolog; Cds1 homolog; Checkpoint kinase 2; CHEK2
- Gene target
- Short nameCHK2 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameCHK2 (Antibody to), cyanine 7 coupled
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-1391R-Cy7 | CHK2 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.54 USD
- Catalog numberbs-1391R-Cy7
- Price430.54 USD
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 650 nm and detected at a 676 nm wavelengths.
- Additional conjugationCy7
- French translationanticorps
1. Gene info
- Long gene namecheckpoint kinase 2
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- CHK2 (checkpoint, S.pombe) homolog
- CHK2 checkpoint homolog (S. pombe)
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2001-09-19
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- Locus Specific Databases
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Entrez Gene