chicken yolk anti-Human Chorionic Gonadotropin polyclonal IgY antibody
1x chicken yolk anti-Human Chorionic Gonadotropin polyclonal IgY antibody found in gallus IgY
- AntigenHuman Chorionic Gonadotropin
- Chicken IgYGallus gallus domesticus and other IgY antibodies have high affinity and are easy to collect from the yolk. Gallus gallus can produce 20 more than in rabbit polyclonal. The antibody will not bind to rheumatoid factor or protein or Fc regions. This gives very much reduced background very much suited for diagnostic applications. Papain will digest IgY’s to divalent Fab antibody fragments. IgY’s are suited for Elisa kit development, Immunohistochemistry and Western Blot.
- Gene target
- Short nameyolk anti- Chorionic Gonadotropin polyclonal IgY antibody
- Techniqueanti-Human, antibody to, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibodies against human proteins, IgYs, Polyclonal antibodies (pAbs) are mostly rabbit or goat antibodies that are secreted by different B cells, whereas monoclonal antibodies come from a single N cell lineage. Pabs are a collection of immunoglobulin molecules that react against a specific antigen, each identifying a different epitope.
- SpeciesHuman, Chickens, Humans
- Alternative namechicken yolk antibody to-H. sapiens Chorionic Gonadotropin polyclonal IgY (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals
AHCG | chicken yolk anti-Human Chorionic Gonadotropin polyclonal IgY antibody100 ug 189.15 USD
- Catalog numberAHCG
- Price189.15 USD
- Size100 ug
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by gallus IgY they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Chickens like all bird species have IgY antibodies that are very stable and found in the yolk. Gallus Gallus domestica is the Latin name of the Chicken. Human proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples. Chicken yolk polyclonal Immunoglobulin Y (abbreviated as IgY) is a type of immunoglobulin which is the major antibody in bird, reptile, and lungfish blood. It is also found in high concentrations in chicken egg yolk. As with the other immunoglobulins, IgY is a class of proteins which are formed by the immune system in reaction to certain foreign substances, and specifically recognize them.
- Testgallus IgY supplies antibodies that are for research of human proteins.
- Additional isotypeIgY antibody
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.
- French translationanticorps
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics