Chicken Plasma Non Sterile Sodium
2x Chicken Plasma Non Sterile Sodium found in PF Biologicals
- AvailabilityIn Stock. Please contact us to check the latest availability or to request a quote. A discount may apply for larger quantities.
- Technical filePlease inquire for the latest datasheet, certificate of analysis and SDS
- NoteDesigned for Research Use Only. Manufactured in USA
- Techniquesterile, sterile pure
- Specieschicken, Chickens
- Alternative techniquesterilized
239-33140-1 | Chicken Plasma Non-Sterile Sodium Citrate500 ml 255.04 USD
- Catalog number239-33140-1
- Price255.04 USD
- Size500 ml
- OrderingIf you wish to order the Chicken Plasma Non-Sterile Sodium Citrate, please include the Cat. #33140-1 and desired quantity with your shipping and billing details to your order
- PropertiesChickens like all bird species have IgY antibodies that are very stable and found in the yolk. Gallus Gallus domestica is the Latin name of the Chicken.
- DescriptionThis 1 has passed a sterilization (or sterilization) by filtration or inactivation that has eliminated (removed) or killed (deactivated) all forms of DNA, RNA and enzymes. Also life and other biological agents (such as viruses which some do not consider to be alive but are biological pathogens nonetheless), excluding prions which cannot be killed, including transmissible agents (such as fungi, bacteria, viruses, prions, spore forms, unicellular eukaryotic organisms such as Plasmodium, etc.) present in a specified reagent or on a surface, a volume of fluid, or in a compound such as biological culture medias filtered. Sterilization was achieved with one or more of the following heat, chemicals, irradiation, high pressure, and filtration. Sterilization is distinct from disinfection, sanitization, and pasteurization in that sterilization kills, deactivates, or eliminates all forms of life and other biological agents.
- Gene target
- Short namePlasma Non-Sterile Sodium Citrate
- Alternative nameChicken Plasma Non-Sterile Sodium Citrate
- ConceptScope note:The residual portion of BLOOD that is left after removal of BLOOD CELLS by CENTRIFUGATION without prior BLOOD COAGULATION.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersdiagnostic imaging, cytology, drug effects, enzymology, immunology, metabolism, microbiology, parasitology, physiology, radiation effects, chemistry, virology
239-33141-1 | Chicken Plasma Non-Sterile Sodium Edta500 ml 255.04 USD