Chemical Phosphorylation Reagent I (CPR I)
Chemical Phosphorylation Reagent I (CPR I) is available 1 time from Aat labs
- DescriptionChemical Phosphorylation Reagent I (CPR I) is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. Chemical Phosphorylation Reagent I (CPR I) is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that Chemical Phosphorylation Reagent I (CPR I) is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- Transportation conditionsAmbient (Room) temperature
- Shelf life6 months
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- Gene target
- Short namePhosphorylation Reagent I (CPR I)
- SpeciesChemicals are supplied as 98% purity with the storage temperature and CAS number mentioned in the technical file.
- Alternative nameChemical Phosphorylation Reagent I (CPR I)
6001 | Chemical Phosphorylation Reagent I (CPR I)size: 1 gram | 591.97 USD
Securin Pituitary Tumor Transforming Gene 1 Product PTTG1 Clone CDS 280.2 Mouse Monoclonal antibody Human paraffin NO frozen IH