CHAC1 Polyclonal Antibody
CHAC1 Polyclonal Antibody is available 2 times from Bioma labs
CAC07471 | CHAC1 Polyclonal Antibodysize: 50 μg | 288.1 USD
CAC07471 | CHAC1 Polyclonal Antibodysize: 100 μg | 471.54 USD
- Other nameGlutathione-specific gamma-glutamylcyclotransferase 11 Publication,CHAC11,Blocks Notch protein1
- ImmunogenRecombinant human Glutathione-specific gamma-glutamylcyclotransferase 1 protein (43-264AA)
- Verified reactivityHuman, Mouse
- Verified applicationsELISA,WB,IHC. Recommended dilution:WB:1:500-2000,IHC:1:20-1:200
- Raised inRabbit
- Protein numberQ9BUX1
- Gene numberPlease refer to GenBank
- NCBI numberPlease refer to NCBI
- PurityCaprylic Acid Ammonium Sulfate Precipitation Purified
- Storage recommendationAliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- Use before1 year
- Shipping requirementsBlue ice
- Estimated production time3-7 business days
- Supplementary informationCatalyzes the cleavage glutathione into 5-oxoproline and a Cys-Gly dipeptide. Acts specifically on glutathione, but not on other gamma-glutamyl peptides. Glutathione depletion is an important factor for apoptosis initiation and execution (PubMed:23070364). Acts as a pro-apoptotic component of the unfolded protein response pathway by mediating the pro-apoptotic effects of the ATF4-ATF3-DDIT3/CHOP cascade (PubMed:19109178). Negative regulator of Notch signaling pathway involved in embryonic neurogenesis: acts by inhibiting Notch cleavage by furin, maintaining Notch in an immature inactive form, thereby promoting neurogenesis in embryos (PubMed:22445366).
- NotesFor research use only. Not for diagnostic procedures.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by bioma they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameCHAC1 Polyclonal Antibody
- TechniquePolyclonal, Antibody
- Alternative nameChaC, cation transport regulator homolog 1 (E. coli) polyclonal (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals
- Alternative to gene targetChaC, cation transport regulator homolog 1 (E. coli), CHAC1 and IDBG-6874 and ENSG00000128965 and 79094, protein binding, Cytoplasm, Chac1 and IDBG-199330 and ENSMUSG00000027313 and 69065, CHAC1 and IDBG-646277 and ENSBTAG00000010371 and 505991
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp