CEP135 Antibody is available 1 time from Bioss primary unconjugated antibodies labs
bs-12282R | CEP135 Antibodysize: 0.1ml | 297.74 USD
- Long nameCEP135 Primary Polyclonal Antibody
- Also known asCEP135 PAb
- CategoryPrimary Antibodies
- Target AntigenCEP135
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against CEP135.
- Modification site(s)Unmodified antibody
- ClonalityPolyclonal antibody
- Clone numberPolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human CEP135
- Gene ID number9662
- Tested ApplicationsWB, IHC-P, IF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsWB(1:100-1000), IHC-P(1:100-500), IF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Cross reactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the target antigenCentrosomal protein involved in centriole biogenesis. Acts as a scaffolding protein during early centriole biogenesis. Also required for centriole-centriole cohesion during interphase by acting as a platform protein for CEP250 at the centriole.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store at -20°C for up to 1 year.
- Synonym namescentrosomal protein 135 kDa; centrosomal protein 135kDa; Centrosomal protein 4; Centrosomal protein of 135 kDa; centrosome protein 4; centrosome protein cep135; Cep135; Cep135; CEP4; CP135_HUMAN.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameCEP135 Antibody
- Alternative nameCEP135 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies