Cellufine Phosphate medium
Cellufine Phosphate medium is available 3 times from Cellufine labs
- Particle size of beadsNot available
- DescriptionCellufine Phosphate Chromatography Media for affinity adsorption is for a separation of a wde range of molecules, such as nucleic and binding proteins, and coagulation factors. The beads in the edia are functionalized with phosphate esters. The product is suitable for a large sized column with high flow rate.
- Chromatography Model or electric chargeAffinity; Suitable for a wide range of molecules
- Shelf lifeFive years after the date of manufacturing
- HPLC media generaly known asCellufine Phosphate Chromatography Media
- Chromatographic purification withCellufine Phosphate Media
- Chemical and physical stabilityThis media must be stored in a fridge at 2-8 degrees celsius. May be stored at room temperature only if the pH is between 3-12. Freezing may damage the media.
- Form of the ge lliquid
- Type of agarose ColumnsIon Exchange Agarose
- Gene target
- Short nameCellufine Phosphate medium
- Alternative nameCellufine Phosphate medium
- Alternative techniquecellculture
685 987 328 | Cellufine Phosphate mediumsize: 500 milliliter | 4.27 USD
- Catalog number685 987 328
- Price4.27 USD
- Size500 milliliter
- Quantity500.0 mililiters
- Additional descriptionThere are two major types of growth media those used for cell culture , which use specific cell types derived from plants or animals, and microbiological culture, which are used for growing microorganisms, such as bacteria or yeast. The most common growth media for microorganisms are nutrient broths and agar plates with antibiotics; specialized media are sometimes required for microorganism and cell culture growth.
- ConceptScope note:The initial culturing of cells derived directly from fresh TISSUES.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedPON1 association with human phosphate binding protein (HPBP) is essential for preserving its active conformation.Tandem use of X-ray crystallography and mass spectrometry to obtain ab initio the complete and exact amino acids sequence of HPBP, a 38-kD apolipopprotein, is reported.These results revealed HPBP as a new and potent anti HIV molecule that inhibits transcription of the virus.
- Entrez Gene
684 987 326 | Cellufine Phosphate mediumsize: 50 milliliter | 457.52 USD
684 987 324 | Cellufine Phosphate mediumsize: 10 milliliter | 428.01 USD
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR