Cell Meter PE-Annexin V Binding Apoptosis Assay Kit *Optimized for Flow Cytometry*
Cell Meter PE-Annexin V Binding Apoptosis Assay Kit *Optimized for Flow Cytometry* is available 1 time from Aat labs
22838 | Cell Meter PE-Annexin V Binding Apoptosis Assay Kit *Optimized for Flow Cytometry*size: 100 Tests | 256.33 USD
- Transportation conditionson ice packs/blue ice/+4 degrees C
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life6 months
- DescriptionCell Meter PE-Annexin V Binding Apoptosis Assay Kit *Optimized for Flow Cytometry* is a ready to use kit which is designed to save considerably more assay time when compared to the alternative indoor methods. The easy to follow and user friendly protocol will guide you through each step.
- TipsThe liquid components of the Cell Meter PE-Annexin V Binding Apoptosis Assay Kit *Optimized for Flow Cytometry* may get entrapped on the walls and seal of the tubes. Before starting the assay briefly spin the vials on a centrifuge to ensure that all of the content is on the bottom. Avoid cycles of freezing and thawing as they may denaturate protein components thus reducing the kits performance. Some of the components of the Cell Meter PE-Annexin V Binding Apoptosis Assay Kit *Optimized for Flow Cytometry* may be photosensitive, therefore exposing them to bright light should be avoided.
- Additional descriptionThis Annexin V calcium dependent phospholipid binding protein will be downstream of BCL2 pathway and at caspase apoptotic level. aat has more cell death kits and antibodies.This 1 is suited for programmed cell-death studies.For cells, cell lines and tissues in culture till half confluency.FACS or Flow Cytometry is an SSC and FSC analysis by scattered light gating. Becton, BD or coulter facses analyze for the major part human CD marker antibodies and cellular markers by PE or FITC labelled antibodies. Facses or flow cytometers will analyze forward and side scatters by gating of human lymphocytes. Becton Dickinson uses anti human CD antigens, CD4, CD8 monoclonals. The clones of these antibodies have a known affinity to these membrane receptors.
- Testaat supplies other types of Assays as 1.Flow cytometry uses monoclonal antibodies of specific affinity clones for cell counting, cell sorting and biomarker detection by suspending cells in a stream of fluid for Forward Scatter, FSC and side scatter, SSC analysis. Human PBMCs can be loaded with CFSE tracking dye after non adherent cell harvesting. Subsequently labeled with anti-CD antibodies, and analyzed by multiparameter flow cytometry. Two-parameter profiles of CD vs. CFSE; and another CD vs. FSC-W. We suggest to use FSC-H vs. FSC-A. FSC-A, FSC-H, FSC-W = area, height, and width of the forward 488 nm light scatter from the flow signal.
- Gene target
- Short nameMeter PE-Annexin V Binding Apoptosis Assay Kit *Optimized for *
- TechniqueFlow Cytometry, apoptosis, Assay, Flow
- Alternative namecellular Meter peroxidase-Annexin V Binding programmed cellular destruction test reagent *Optimized to measure Flow Cytometry*
- Alternative techniquecelldeath
- Alternative to gene targetv-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog, C-Kit and CD117 and PBT and SCFR, KIT and IDBG-18980 and ENSG00000157404 and 3815, transferase activity, Extracellular, Kit and IDBG-172083 and ENSMUSG00000005672 and 16590, KIT and IDBG-642326 and ENSBTAG00000002699 and 280832