CEA 5F2 Monoclonal Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
CEA 5F2 Monoclonal Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismMouse (Mus musculus)
- Target AntigenCEA
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against CEA.
- Modification SiteNone
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human CEA/CEACAM5
- Gene ID Number1048
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenCEA-related cell adhesion molecules (CEACAM) belong to the carcinoembryonic antigen (CEA) family. It consists of seven CEACAM (CEACAM 1, CEACAM 3-CEACAM 8) and 11 pregnancy-specific glyco-protein (PSG 1-PSG 11) members. The CEA family proteins belong to the immunoglobulin (Ig) superfamily and are composed of one Ig variable-like (IgV) and a varying number (0-6) of Ig constant-like (IgC) domains. CEACAM molecules are membrane-bound either via a transmembrane domain or a glycosyl phosphatidyl inositol (GPI) anchor. CEACAM molecules are differentially expressed in epithelial cells or in leucocytes. Over-expression of CEA/ CEACAM 5 in tumors of epithelial origin is the basis of its wide-spread use as a tumor marker. The function of CEACAM family members varies widely: they function as cell adhesion molecules, tumor suppressors, regulators of lymphocyte and dendritic cell activation, receptors of Neisseria species and other bacteria.
- PurificationPurified by Protein G.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- SynonymsCarcino Embryonic Antigen CEA; CEACAM 5; CEACAM-5; Carcinoembryonic antigen; Carcinoembryonic antigen related cell adhesion molecule 5; CD66e; CD66e antigen; CEA; CEACAM5; DKFZp781M2392; Meconium antigen 100.
- Gene target
- Short nameCEA (5F2) Monoclonal Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bsm-4793M-A350 | CEA (5F2) Monoclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 409.32 USD
bsm-4793M-A488 | CEA (5F2) Monoclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 409.32 USD
bsm-4793M-A555 | CEA (5F2) Monoclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 409.32 USD
bsm-4793M-A594 | CEA (5F2) Monoclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 409.32 USD
- Catalog numberbsm-4793M-A594
- Price409.32 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene namecarcinoembryonic antigen related cell adhesion molecule 7
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- carcinoembryonic antigen-related cell adhesion molecule 7
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1991-09-12
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Immunoglobulin like domain containing
- V-set domain containing
- Carcinoembryonic antigen related cell adhesion molecule family
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedIn a cohort with non-small cell lung cancer, the mutation rates in EGFR exons 19 and 21 were 23.2% and 14.9%, respectively, with both in 3.81%. Mutation was more common in non-smokers than smokers, and in adenocarcinoma more than squamous cell carcinoma.results from transgenic mouse models up-regulated indicate non-mutated adhesion molecules could have a significant instrumental role in human cancerStudy shows that it is possible to use ultrasound to amplify and localize the source of CEA levels in blood of tumor-bearing mice and will allow for a previously undescribed way to determine the presence and localization of disease more accurately.Data show that Ad5 immune mice bearing CEA-expressing tumors that were treated with Ad5 [E1-, E2b-]-CEA had increased anti-tumor response as compared with Ad5 [E1-]-CEA treated mice.The significant expression of IMP3 and CEA in less well-differentiated foci of mucinous MDA may be helpful in the diagnosis of mucinous MDA to some extent.Findings suggested the possible role of carcinoembryonic antigen (CEA) in the pathogenesis of brain invasion.
- Entrez Gene
bsm-4793M-A647 | CEA (5F2) Monoclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 409.32 USD
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies