CEA 5F2 Monoclonal Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
CEA 5F2 Monoclonal Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
bsm-4793M-A350 | CEA (5F2) Monoclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 388.32 USD
- Catalog numberbsm-4793M-A350
- Price388.32 USD
- Long nameCEA (5F2) Monoclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350 Conjugated
- Also known asAnti-CEA MAb ALEXA FLUOR 350
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR® 350
- Excitation emission343nm/442nm
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate.Alexa Fluor 350 conjugates can be used in multi-color flow cytometry with FACS's equipped with a second red laser or red diode.If you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor,ALEXA FLUOR 350
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- French translationanticorps
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 350
- Alternative nameCEA (5F2) monoclonal (Antibody to), ALEXA FLUOR 350
1. Gene info
- Long gene namecarcinoembryonic antigen related cell adhesion molecule 7
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- carcinoembryonic antigen-related cell adhesion molecule 7
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1991-09-12
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Immunoglobulin like domain containing
- V-set domain containing
- Carcinoembryonic antigen related cell adhesion molecule family
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedIn a cohort with non-small cell lung cancer, the mutation rates in EGFR exons 19 and 21 were 23.2% and 14.9%, respectively, with both in 3.81%. Mutation was more common in non-smokers than smokers, and in adenocarcinoma more than squamous cell carcinoma.results from transgenic mouse models up-regulated indicate non-mutated adhesion molecules could have a significant instrumental role in human cancerStudy shows that it is possible to use ultrasound to amplify and localize the source of CEA levels in blood of tumor-bearing mice and will allow for a previously undescribed way to determine the presence and localization of disease more accurately.Data show that Ad5 immune mice bearing CEA-expressing tumors that were treated with Ad5 [E1-, E2b-]-CEA had increased anti-tumor response as compared with Ad5 [E1-]-CEA treated mice.preoperative expression level is a prognostic factor in patients with stage I non-small cell lung cancerThe significant expression of IMP3 and CEA in less well-differentiated foci of mucinous MDA may be helpful in the diagnosis of mucinous MDA to some extent.Data indicate that serum carcino-embryonic antigen (CEA) has a tendency to increase over time in patients with urinary diversion (UD) but is not a valuable marker of secondary neoplasms in these patients.
- Entrez Gene
bsm-4793M-A488 | CEA (5F2) Monoclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 388.32 USD
bsm-4793M-A555 | CEA (5F2) Monoclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 388.32 USD
bsm-4793M-A594 | CEA (5F2) Monoclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 388.32 USD
bsm-4793M-A647 | CEA (5F2) Monoclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 388.32 USD
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismMouse (Mus musculus)
- Target AntigenCEA
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against CEA.
- Modification SiteNone
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human CEA/CEACAM5
- Gene ID Number1048
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenCEA-related cell adhesion molecules (CEACAM) belong to the carcinoembryonic antigen (CEA) family. It consists of seven CEACAM (CEACAM 1, CEACAM 3-CEACAM 8) and 11 pregnancy-specific glyco-protein (PSG 1-PSG 11) members. The CEA family proteins belong to the immunoglobulin (Ig) superfamily and are composed of one Ig variable-like (IgV) and a varying number (0-6) of Ig constant-like (IgC) domains. CEACAM molecules are membrane-bound either via a transmembrane domain or a glycosyl phosphatidyl inositol (GPI) anchor. CEACAM molecules are differentially expressed in epithelial cells or in leucocytes. Over-expression of CEA/ CEACAM 5 in tumors of epithelial origin is the basis of its wide-spread use as a tumor marker. The function of CEACAM family members varies widely: they function as cell adhesion molecules, tumor suppressors, regulators of lymphocyte and dendritic cell activation, receptors of Neisseria species and other bacteria.
- PurificationPurified by Protein G.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- SynonymsCarcino Embryonic Antigen CEA; CEACAM 5; CEACAM-5; Carcinoembryonic antigen; Carcinoembryonic antigen related cell adhesion molecule 5; CD66e; CD66e antigen; CEA; CEACAM5; DKFZp781M2392; Meconium antigen 100.
- Gene target
- Short nameCEA (5F2) Monoclonal Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies