CEA 3G7 Monoclonal Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
5x CEA 3G7 Monoclonal Antibody ALEXA FLUOR found in Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismMouse (Mus musculus)
- Target AntigenCEA
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against CEA.
- Modification SiteNone
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human CEA/CEACAM5
- Gene ID Number1048
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenCEA-related cell adhesion molecules (CEACAM) belong to the carcinoembryonic antigen (CEA) family. It consists of seven CEACAM (CEACAM 1, CEACAM 3-CEACAM 8) and 11 pregnancy-specific glyco-protein (PSG 1-PSG 11) members. The CEA family proteins belong to the immunoglobulin (Ig) superfamily and are composed of one Ig variable-like (IgV) and a varying number (0-6) of Ig constant-like (IgC) domains. CEACAM molecules are membrane-bound either via a transmembrane domain or a glycosyl phosphatidyl inositol (GPI) anchor. CEACAM molecules are differentially expressed in epithelial cells or in leucocytes. Over-expression of CEA/ CEACAM 5 in tumors of epithelial origin is the basis of its wide-spread use as a tumor marker. The function of CEACAM family members varies widely: they function as cell adhesion molecules, tumor suppressors, regulators of lymphocyte and dendritic cell activation, receptors of Neisseria species and other bacteria.
- PurificationPurified by Protein G.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- SynonymsCarcino Embryonic Antigen CEA; CEACAM 5; CEACAM-5; Carcinoembryonic antigen; Carcinoembryonic antigen related cell adhesion molecule 5; CD66e; CD66e antigen; CEA; CEACAM5; DKFZp781M2392; Meconium antigen 100.
- Gene target
- Short nameCEA (3G7) Monoclonal Antibody,
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, Monoclonals or monoclonal antibodies
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bsm-4792M-A350 | CEA (3G7) Monoclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350100ul 406.05 USD
bsm-4792M-A488 | CEA (3G7) Monoclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488100ul 406.05 USD
bsm-4792M-A555 | CEA (3G7) Monoclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555100ul 406.05 USD
bsm-4792M-A594 | CEA (3G7) Monoclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594100ul 406.05 USD
- Catalog numberbsm-4792M-A594
- Price406.05 USD
- Long nameCEA (3G7) Monoclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594 Conjugated
- Also known asAnti-CEA MAb ALEXA FLUOR 594
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR® 594
- Excitation emission590nm/617nm
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate. If you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor, ALEXA FLUOR® 594
- ConjugatedAlexa conjugate 1
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- French translationanticorps
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 594
- Alternative nameCEA (3G7) monoclonal (Antibody to), ALEXA FLUOR 594
1. Gene info
- Long gene namecarcinoembryonic antigen related cell adhesion molecule 7
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- carcinoembryonic antigen-related cell adhesion molecule 7
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1991-09-12
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Immunoglobulin like domain containing
- V-set domain containing
- Carcinoembryonic antigen related cell adhesion molecule family
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
bsm-4792M-A647 | CEA (3G7) Monoclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647100ul 406.05 USD