CDH17 Antibody is available 7 times from Abbex labs
abx148801 | CDH17 Antibodysize: 200 μg | 466.98 USD
abx006359 | CDH17 Antibodysize: 200 μl | 978.82 USD
abx148801 | CDH17 Antibodysize: 100 μg | 388.77 USD
abx013917 | CDH17 Antibodysize: 200 μg | 526.79 USD
abx013917 | CDH17 Antibodysize: 100 μg | 408.32 USD
- Catalog numberabx013917
- Price408.32 USD
- Size100 μg
- similar_products1012162504 3021622437 3021749310 2021622437 1012142677 1011919089 1010744649 1012128126 3021699051 2021629411 2010744649 3010744649 2021699051 1012122073 1012162505 1011113129 1021622437 2021749311
1. Gene info
- Long gene namecadherin 17
- Synonyms gene name
- cadherin 17, LI cadherin (liver-intestine)
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1997-02-10
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- 7D cadherins
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedHigh xpression of liver-intestine cadherin and its possible interaction with galectin-3 is associated with ductal adenocarcinoma of the pancreasCDH17 maybe a positive regulator for proliferative, adhesive, and invasive behaviors of gastric cancer.CDH17 expression may be well preserved during the metastatic process and therefore be a useful marker for identifying colorectal adenocarcinomas in a metastatic setting with an unknown primary siteCDH17 was positively associated with larger tumor size, deeper invasion, diffuse/mixed histotype, LVI, and LNMM, predicting a poor prognosis in pN0 gastric cancer.Data suggest that combined tumor expression of CDH17 (cadherin-17) and SATB2 (special AT-rich sequence binding protein 2) may be used as diagnostic biomarkers in subjects with medullary carcinoma of the large intestine (colon; cecum).These data indicate that knockdown of LIcadherin facilitates the invasion of cancer cells by degrading extracellular matrix components via activation of MMP2 and 9, and increases cancer cell adhesion and migration via altered expression of galectin3.Using a lentiviral system as a delivery mediator of RNA interference, we found that inhibition of CDH17 can lead to reduce proliferation and increase apoptosis of gastric cancer cell line MKN28 in vitro and significantly diminish their tumorigenicity in vivo. Our results of the present study suggest that CDH17 may be a promising candidate for the therapeutic targeting of gastric cancer.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
abx006359 | CDH17 Antibodysize: 100 μl | 663.67 USD
abx006359 | CDH17 Antibodysize: 50 μl | 486.53 USD
- CategoryPrimary Antibodies
- Raised inRabbit
- Immunogensee included datasheet or contact us
- Species reactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat (for other species please inquire)
- PurificationAffinity purified
- ApplicationsWB (for other applications please contact us)
- Stock availabilityShipped within 5-10 working days.
- Storage conditionsAliquot and store at -20 °C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- FootnoteThis product is for research use only.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by abbex they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameCDH17 Antibody
- Alternative namecadherin 17, LI cadherin (liver-intestine) (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetcadherin 17, LI cadherin (liver-intestine), CDH16 and HPT-1 and HPT1, CDH17 and IDBG-28802 and ENSG00000079112 and 1015, protein binding, Plasma membranes, Cdh17 and IDBG-129666 and ENSMUSG00000028217 and 12557, CDH17 and IDBG-645277 and ENSBTAG00000021964 and 507526