CDCA8 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
CDCA8 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
bs-7834R-A350 | CDCA8 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 379.53 USD
bs-7834R-A488 | CDCA8 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 379.53 USD
bs-7834R-A555 | CDCA8 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 379.53 USD
- Catalog numberbs-7834R-A555
- Price379.53 USD
- Long nameCDCA8 Polyclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555 Conjugated
- Also known asAnti-CDCA8 PAb ALEXA FLUOR 555
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR® 555
- Excitation emission553nm/568nm
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate.Very high photo stable ALEXA conjugate.If you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor,ALEXA FLUOR 555
- French translationanticorps
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 555
- Alternative nameCDCA8 (Antibody to), ALEXA FLUOR 555
1. Gene info
- Long gene namecell division cycle associated 8
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2002-04-03
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Chromosomal passenger complex
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedThese findings reveal a previously unrecognized but direct link between HP1 and CPC localization in the centromere and illustrate the critical role of borealin-HP1 interaction in orchestrating an accurate cell division.A functional module within the chromosomal passenger complex involving the inner centromere protein INCENP, Survivin, and Borealin.It is recorded that borealin is a cell cycle regulator, down-regulated in response to p53/Rb-signaling, and up-regulated in many types of cancerous tissues.AURKB phosphorylates CHMP4C at 3 serines its C-terminal tail.Phosphorylation at these sites appears essential for CHMP4C function because their mutation leads to cytokinesis defects.enhanced CDCA8 promoter activities by NF-Y overexpression and reduced CDCA8 transcription by NF-Y knockdown further verified that NF-Y is a positive regulator of CDCA8 transcription.Data describe a mitotic SUMO2/3 conjugation-deconjugation cycle of Borealin and further assign a regulatory function of RanBP2 and SENP3 in the mitotic SUMO pathway.Disrupting AurKB before mitotic entry reduces chromosomal passenger complex (CPC) localization to the centromere. AurKB plays a minimal role in maintaining CPC localization once cells are in mitosis.Borealin is phosphorylated during mitosis. Neither residue S165, T106 nor phosphorylation of borealin by Aurora B Kinase is required to generate the mitotic, shifted form of Borealin.Suppression of CDCA8 expression with small interfering RNA against CDCA8 significantly suppressed the growth of lung cancer cells.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-7834R-A594 | CDCA8 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 379.53 USD
bs-7834R-A647 | CDCA8 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 379.53 USD
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenCDCA8
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against CDCA8.
- Modification SiteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human Borealin/CDCA8
- Gene ID Number55143
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenComponent of the chromosomal passenger complex (CPC), a complex that acts as a key regulator of mitosis. The CPC complex has essential functions at the centromere in ensuring correct chromosome alignment and segregation and is required for chromatin-induced microtubule stabilization and spindle assembly. In the complex, it may be required to direct the CPC to centromeric DNA. Major effector of the TTK kinase in the control of attachment-error-correction and chromosome alignment.
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- SynonymsBOR; BOREA_HUMAN; Borealin; CDCA8; Cell division cycle associated 8; Cell division cycle-associated protein 8; Dasra B; Dasra-B; DasraB; FLJ10468; FLJ12042; hDasra-B; MESRGP; OTTHUMP00000004514; Pluripotent embryonic stem cell-related gene 3 protein.
- Gene target
- Short nameCDCA8 Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies