CD90 Thy 1 Mouse Low Endotoxin Azide Free antibody
CD90 Thy 1 Mouse Low Endotoxin Azide Free antibody is available 2 times from Genways labs
- Storage temperaturestore cold
- Expiry date1 y
- Categoryresearch antibodies, ELISAs, recombinant proteins, vectors and reagents for laboratory use
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by genways they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- DescriptionSodium azide NaN3 is often used to prevent antibody degradation in 0,02% W/V concentrations. genways supplies azide free antibodies on request.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameCD90/Thy-1 Mouse - Endotoxin -Free, antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, Mouse
- Alternative nameCD90/Thy-1 Mouse -Low Endotoxin Azide-Free, (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
GWB-AF7E73 | CD90/Thy-1 Mouse -Low Endotoxin Azide-Free, antibodysize: 1 vial | 1237.48 USD
GWB-3C3CF6 | CD90/Thy-1 Mouse -Low Endotoxin Azide-Free, antibodysize: 1 x 1 vial | 1436.76 USD
- Catalog numberGWB-3C3CF6
- Price1436.76 USD
- Size1 x 1 vial
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameThy-1 cell surface antigen
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2001-06-22
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- CD molecules
- Immunoglobulin like domain containing
- Ig-like cell adhesion molecule family
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Sensitive method for detection of bacterial endotoxins and endotoxin-like substances that depends on the in vitro gelation of Limulus amebocyte lysate (LAL), prepared from the circulating blood (amebocytes) of the horseshoe crab, by the endotoxin or related compound. Used for detection of endotoxin in body fluids and parenteral pharmaceuticals.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedThy1 in myofibroblasts is not just a marker, but is a functional protein that transmits signals into the cell, up-regulating its FasL expression.Sca-1 positive cells have 4-8 times higher potential to show neuron-like morphology and differentiation than Sca-1 negative cells.Thy1 is a novel lymphatic vessel expressed gene, and has a potential role in the cell adhesion processes required for tumor progression and inflammationDuring acute lung inflammation, the extravasation of eosinophils and monocytes into the lung was significantly reduced in Thy-1-deficient mice.Our results suggest a gender effect on tyrosine hydroxylase (TH) specific activity, TH protein levels, and serine-40 phosphorylation of TH in Thy-1 KO female mice.Thy-1 promoter becomes methylated in hypoxic fibroblasts resulting in reduced gene expression and activation of myofibroblast phenotype.These data suggest that blocking Thy-1 at wound areas using siRNA reduces repair and affects the re-epithelialization and over-expression of TGF-beta1 of the wound during the skin healing process.lincRNA-p21 overexpression dramatically inhibited acetylation of H3 and H4 at the Thy-1 promoter and Thy-1 expression levels in HLF1 cells. Finally, lincRNA-p21 interference rescued LPS-induced increase of lung and BAL collagen contents. LincRNA-p21 could lead to pulmonary fibrosis in ARDS by inhibition of the expression of Thy-1.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR