CD90 Thy 1 Mouse Low Endotoxin Azide Free antibody
CD90 Thy 1 Mouse Low Endotoxin Azide Free antibody is available 2 times from Genways labs
- Storage temperaturestore cold
- Expiry date1 y
- Categoryresearch antibodies, ELISAs, recombinant proteins, vectors and reagents for laboratory use
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by genways they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- DescriptionSodium azide NaN3 is often used to prevent antibody degradation in 0,02% W/V concentrations. genways supplies azide free antibodies on request.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameCD90/Thy-1 Mouse - Endotoxin -Free, antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, Mouse
- Alternative nameCD90/Thy-1 Mouse -Low Endotoxin Azide-Free, (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
GWB-AF7E73 | CD90/Thy-1 Mouse -Low Endotoxin Azide-Free, antibodysize: 1 vial | 1237.48 USD
- Catalog numberGWB-AF7E73
- Price1237.48 USD
- Size1 vial
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameThy-1 cell surface antigen
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2001-06-22
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- CD molecules
- Immunoglobulin like domain containing
- Ig-like cell adhesion molecule family
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedThy1 in myofibroblasts is not just a marker, but is a functional protein that transmits signals into the cell, up-regulating its FasL expression.Thy-1 triggering can partially substitute for signal 1 for T cell activation which, in combination with a strong signal 2, leads to robust T cell proliferation and IL-2 synthesis but does not induce cytolytic function.The machinery of NE/cAMP modulation of Thy-1 mRNA decay involves a cAMP responsive ARE in its 3' UTR and multiple site specific ARE binding proteins.data suggest THY1 plays a role in cell adhesion via binding to integrin beta3 in ovaries; THY1 may be involved in cell-cell adhesion during formation of theca cell layer; induced of THY1 in ovaries may be affected by follicle stimulating hormoneThese data suggest that blocking Thy-1 at wound areas using siRNA reduces repair and affects the re-epithelialization and over-expression of TGF-beta1 of the wound during the skin healing process.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
GWB-3C3CF6 | CD90/Thy-1 Mouse -Low Endotoxin Azide-Free, antibodysize: 1 x 1 vial | 1436.76 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR