CD83 antibody biotin
CD83 antibody biotin is available 1 time from Mbs monoclonals labs
GEN832678 | CD83 antibody (biotin)size: 0.025 miligrams | 348.96 USD
- Also known asCD83 (biotin)
- Other namesCD83 antigen isoform b; CD83 antigen; CD83 antigen; hCD83; B-cell activation protein; cell surface protein HB15; cell-surface glycoprotein; CD83 antigen (activated B lymphocytes, immunoglobulin superfamily); CD83 molecule; B-cell activation protein; Cell surface protein HB15
- SubcategoryMnoclonal antibodies
- Gene nameCD83
- Gene name synonimsN/A
- Other gene namesCD83; CD83; BL11; HB15; hCD83
- Immunoglobulin isotypeIgG1 kappa
- Host organismMouse (Mus musculus)
- Species reactivityN/A; Due to limited knowledge and inability for testing each and every species, the reactivity of the antibody may extend to other species which are not listed hereby.
- Specificity and cross-reactivityHuman; Since it is not possible to test each and every species our knowledge on the corss reactivity of the antibodies is limited. This particular antibody might cross react with speacies outside of the listed ones.
- Purification methodN/A
- Form/AppearanceSupplied in aqueous buffer with 0.09% sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer.
- Concentration500 ug/ml
- Storage and shippingFor short term storage keep the antibody at +4°C. Variations in the range 1°C to 9°C are tolerable. the antibody should NOT be frozen. Keep the vial away from direct bright light.
- Tested applications:Flow Cytometry (FC)
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by MBS Monoclonals they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.Biotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameCD83 antibody ( )
- Alternative nameCD83 molecule (Antibody to) (biotinilated)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetCD83 molecule, BL11 and HB15, CD83 and IDBG-62750 and ENSG00000112149 and 9308, protein binding, Cell surfaces, Cd83 and IDBG-147707 and ENSMUSG00000015396 and 12522, CD83 and IDBG-636028 and ENSBTAG00000031430 and 617034