CD45 Antibody Cy5.5 Conjugated
CD45 Antibody Cy5.5 Conjugated is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- Long nameCD45 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenCD45
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against CD45.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission675nm/694nm
- Gene target
- Short nameCD45 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameCD45 (Antibody to), cyanine 5.5 coupled
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-4819R-Cy5.5 | CD45 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-7210R-Cy5.5 | CD45 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-4820R-Cy5.5 | CD45 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
- Catalog numberbs-4820R-Cy5.5
- Price429.66 USD
- Subcellular locationExtracellular
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human CD45/B220
- Gene ID number5788
- Swiss ProtP08575
- Tested applicationsFCM, IF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsFCM(1:20-100), IF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Antigen backgroundProtein tyrosine-protein phosphatase required for T-cell activation through the antigen receptor. Acts as a positive regulator of T-cell coactivation upon binding to DPP4. The first PTPase domain has enzymatic activity, while the second one seems to affect the substrate specificity of the first one. Upon T-cell activation, recruits and dephosphorylates SKAP1 and FYN. Dephosphorylates LYN, and thereby modulates LYN activity (By similarity).
- SynonymsLCA; LY5; B220; CD45; L-CA; T200; CD45R; GP180; Receptor-type tyrosine-protein phosphatase C; Leukocyte common antigen; PTPRC
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5, Cy5.5
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 678nm and detected at a 694 nm wavelengths.
- French translationanticorps
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameprotein tyrosine phosphatase, receptor type C associated protein
- Discovery year1996-04-22
- Entrez gene record
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Technique using an instrument system for making, processing, and displaying one or more measurements on individual cells obtained from a cell suspension. Cells are usually stained with one or more fluorescent dyes specific to cell components of interest, e.g., DNA, and fluorescence of each cell is measured as it rapidly transverses the excitation beam (laser or mercury arc lamp). Fluorescence provides a quantitative measure of various biochemical and biophysical properties of the cell, as well as a basis for cell sorting. Other measurable optical parameters include light absorption and light scattering, the latter being applicable to the measurement of cell size, shape, density, granularity, and stain uptake.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedThe extracellular and/or the transmembrane portion of CD45 has a major role in apoptosis signaling which is independent of its phosphatase activity and association with leukocyte phosphatase-associated phosphoprotein.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Entrez Gene
bs-10599R-Cy5.5 | CD45 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-0522R-Cy5.5 | CD45 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies