CD45 Antibody Cy3 Conjugated
CD45 Antibody Cy3 Conjugated is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- Long nameCD45 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenCD45
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against CD45.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission512,550nm/570,615nm
- Gene target
- Short nameCD45 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameCD45 (Antibody to), cyanine 3 coupled
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-0522R-Cy3 | CD45 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-4820R-Cy3 | CD45 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
- Catalog numberbs-4820R-Cy3
- Price431.06 USD
- Subcellular locationExtracellular
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human CD45/B220
- Gene ID number5788
- Swiss ProtP08575
- Tested applicationsFCM, IF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsFCM(1:20-100), IF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Antigen backgroundProtein tyrosine-protein phosphatase required for T-cell activation through the antigen receptor. Acts as a positive regulator of T-cell coactivation upon binding to DPP4. The first PTPase domain has enzymatic activity, while the second one seems to affect the substrate specificity of the first one. Upon T-cell activation, recruits and dephosphorylates SKAP1 and FYN. Dephosphorylates LYN, and thereby modulates LYN activity (By similarity).
- SynonymsLCA; LY5; B220; CD45; L-CA; T200; CD45R; GP180; Receptor-type tyrosine-protein phosphatase C; Leukocyte common antigen; PTPRC
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy3 antibodies are excited by the 488-nanometer wave of an argon laser and the 633-nanometer line of a helium-neon diode laser. 1 of the CD45 Antibody, Conjugated can be used in flow cytometry but typically shows lower fluorescence intensity comparable to that of PE or APC. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies antibody is well suited for fluorescent microscopy.
- Additional conjugationcy3 conjugation kit
- French translationanticorps
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameprotein tyrosine phosphatase, receptor type C associated protein
- Discovery year1996-04-22
- Entrez gene record
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedThe extracellular and/or the transmembrane portion of CD45 has a major role in apoptosis signaling which is independent of its phosphatase activity and association with leukocyte phosphatase-associated phosphoprotein.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Entrez Gene
bs-7210R-Cy3 | CD45 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-10599R-Cy3 | CD45 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-4819R-Cy3 | CD45 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD