CD43, Leukosialin, gp108, Clone: DFT1, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-Human, FITC
CD43, Leukosialin, gp108, Clone: DFT1, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-Human, FITC is available 1 time from Accurate-monoclonals labs
CLBM2183 | CD43, Leukosialin, gp108, Clone: DFT1, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-Human, FITCsize: 1000ul | 922.75 USD
- Alternative name 1CD43, Leukosialin, gp108, Clone: DFT1, Mab anti-Human, FITC
- Alternative name 2CD43, Leukosialin, gp108, Clone: DFT1, Mab antibody-Human, FITC
- Alternative name 3CD43, Leukosialin, gp108, Clone: DFT1, Mab antibody-Homo sapiens, FITC
- Alternative name 4anti-CD43 Leukosialin gp108 Clone: DFT1
- Alternative name 5CD43 Leukosialin gp108 Clone: DFT1
- ClonalityMonoclonal Antibody
- DescriptionThis is a monoclonal antibody which is greatly purified and with high binding affinity for the antigen that it is risen against. If used correctly and according the protocol, this antibody will provide excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the tested and confirmed applications. Amongst the advantages of the monoclonal antibodies are: the fact that while the hybridoma takes a bit longer to be produced, once the line is ready there is virtually an endless supply of these antibodie throughout time with little to no variations in recognition sites of the antigen in different batches; in comparison to the polyclonal antibodies monoclonal antibodies are highly specific to a given epitope and can be used in applications where specific targeting is required.
- Storage and handlingGenerally, antibodies that are lyophilized can be transported at ambient temperature and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius, for longer periods - at -20 . Antibodies in a liquid form can be shipped and stored for a short period of time at +4 degrees Celsius, for long term storage (up to one year) 25-50% glycerol or ethylene glycol should be added and then the container has to be stored at -20°C.
- AdvisoryTo keep the quality and the affinity of the antibody cycles of freezing and thawing should be avoided. For antibodies in a liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts of the soultion could be captured on the cap or the walls of the container. Right before use you could briefly centrifuge the vial to collect all of the solution on the bottom.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by accurate-monoclonals they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.This accurate-monoclonals Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) antibody is currently after some BD antibodies the most commonly used fluorescent dye for FACS. When excited at 488 nanometers, FITC has a green emission that's usually collected at 530 nanometers, the FL1 detector of a FACSCalibur or FACScan. FITC has a high quantum yield (efficiency of energy transfer from absorption to emission fluorescence) and approximately half of the absorbed photons are emitted as fluorescent light. For fluorescent microscopy applications, the 1 FITC is seldom used as it photo bleaches rather quickly though in flow cytometry applications, its photo bleaching effects are not observed due to a very brief interaction at the laser intercept. accurate-monoclonals FITC is highly sensitive to pH extremes.Human proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- ConjugationAnti-FITC Antibody
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameCD43, Leukosialin, gp108, Clone: DFT1, Mouse Monoclonal antibody- FITC
- TechniqueMouse monoclonal, Antibody, Mouse, FITC
- Hostmouse monoclonal
- Alternative nameCD43, Leukosialin, gp108, clonality: DFT1, Mouse monoclonal (Antibody to)-H. sapiens, fluorecein
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp
PTGER2 ID Prostanoid EP2 Receptor Prostaglandin E2 Receptor EP2 Subtype PGE2 Receptor EP2 Subtype PGE Receptor EP2 Subtype
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp