CD40 Antibody (Biotin)
CD40 Antibody (Biotin) is available 1 time from Abbex labs
abx200260 | CD40 Antibody (Biotin)size: 100 µg | 528.26 USD
- CategoryPrimary Antibodies
- Raised inMouse
- TargetCD40 Antibody
- Immunogensee included datasheet or contact us
- Species reactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat (for other species please inquire)
- PurificationAffinity purified
- ApplicationsWB (for other applications please contact us)
- Stock availabilityShipped within 5-12 working days.
- Storage conditionsAliquot and store at -20 °C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- FootnoteThis product is for research use only.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by abbex they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.Biotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameCD40 Antibody ( )
- Alternative nameCD40 molecule, tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 5 (Antibody to) (biotinilated)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetCD40 molecule, TNF receptor superfamily member 5, Bp50 and CDW40 and p50 and TNFRSF5, CD40 and IDBG-78904 and ENSG00000101017 and 958, ubiquitin protein ligase binding, Extracellular, Cd40 and IDBG-212533 and ENSMUSG00000017652 and 21939, BT.42498 and IDBG-643036 and ENSBTAG00000020736 and 286849
Recombinant Salmonella enteritidis PT4 Deoxycytidine triphosphate deaminase dcd Deoxycytidine triphosphate deaminase dcd