CD4-PECY5, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-Human, Clone: 13B8.2
CD4-PECY5, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-Human, Clone: 13B8.2 is available 1 time from Accurate-monoclonals labs
ACYT4C3 | CD4-PECY5, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-Human, Clone: 13B8.2size: 1000ul | 839.59 USD
- Alternative name 1CD4-PECY5, Mab anti-Human, Clone: 13B8.2
- Alternative name 2CD4-PECY5, Mab antibody-Human, Clone: 13B8.2
- Alternative name 3CD4-PECY5, Mab antibody-Homo sapiens, Clone: 13B8.2
- Alternative name 4anti-CD4- Clone: 13B8.2
- Alternative name 5CD4- Clone: 13B8.2
- ClonalityMonoclonal Antibody
- DescriptionThis is a monoclonal antibody which is greatly purified and with high binding affinity for the antigen that it is risen against. If used correctly and according the protocol, this antibody will provide excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the tested and confirmed applications. Amongst the advantages of the monoclonal antibodies are: the fact that while the hybridoma takes a bit longer to be produced, once the line is ready there is virtually an endless supply of these antibodie throughout time with little to no variations in recognition sites of the antigen in different batches; in comparison to the polyclonal antibodies monoclonal antibodies are highly specific to a given epitope and can be used in applications where specific targeting is required.
- Storage and handlingGenerally, antibodies that are lyophilized can be transported at ambient temperature and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius, for longer periods - at -20 . Antibodies in a liquid form can be shipped and stored for a short period of time at +4 degrees Celsius, for long term storage (up to one year) 25-50% glycerol or ethylene glycol should be added and then the container has to be stored at -20°C.
- AdvisoryTo keep the quality and the affinity of the antibody cycles of freezing and thawing should be avoided. For antibodies in a liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts of the soultion could be captured on the cap or the walls of the container. Right before use you could briefly centrifuge the vial to collect all of the solution on the bottom.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by accurate-monoclonals they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.Human proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Additional descriptionCD4+ T helper cell marker or cluster differentiator of white blood cells in FACS or flow cytometry. Used offer coupled to magnetic beads. GENTAUR makes custom magnetic bead couplings on 50 and 250 nm beads for certain clones.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameCD4-PECY5, Mouse Monoclonal antibody- Clone: 13B8.2
- TechniqueMouse monoclonal, Antibody, Mouse
- Hostmouse monoclonal
- Alternative nameCD4 molecule-PECY5, Mouse monoclonal (Antibody to)-H. sapiens, clonality: 13B8.2
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetCD4 molecule, CD4mut, CD4 and IDBG-15034 and ENSG00000010610 and 920, protein homodimerization activity, Cell surfaces, Cd4 and IDBG-188351 and ENSMUSG00000023274 and 12504, CD4 and IDBG-640247 and ENSBTAG00000003255 and 407098