CD166 Antibody Conjugated
8x CD166 Antibody Conjugated found in Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenCD166
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against CD166.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationCytoplasm
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human CD166
- Gene ID number214
- Swiss ProtQ13740
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat, Rabbit
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundCell adhesion molecule that binds to CD6. Involved in neurite extension by neurons via heterophilic and homophilic interactions. May play a role in the binding of T- and B-cells to activated leukocytes, as well as in interactions between cells of the nervous system.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsMEMD; CD166; CD166 antigen; Activated leukocyte cell adhesion molecule; ALCAM
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-1251R-Biotin | CD166 Antibody, Biotin Conjugated0.1ml 407.26 USD
bs-1251R-Cy3 | CD166 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-1251R-Cy5 | CD166 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-1251R-Cy5.5 | CD166 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
- Catalog numberbs-1251R-Cy5.5
- Price428.05 USD
- Long nameCD166 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsFCM, IF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsFCM(1:20-100), IF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission675nm/694nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5, Cy5.5
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 678nm and detected at a 694 nm wavelengths.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameCD166 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameCD166 (Antibody to), cyanine 5.5 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameactivated leukocyte cell adhesion molecule
- Synonyms gene name
- activated leucocyte cell adhesion molecule
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1997-01-17
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- C2-set domain containing
- Immunoglobulin like domain containing
- CD molecules
- Ig-like cell adhesion molecule family
- V-set domain containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
bs-1251R-Cy7 | CD166 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-1251R-FITC | CD166 Antibody, FITC Conjugated0.1ml 407.26 USD
bs-1251R-HRP | CD166 Antibody, HRP Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-1251R-PE | CD166 Antibody, PE Conjugated0.1ml 450.06 USD
Adenosine Monophosphate Deaminase 1 isoform M AMPD1 Rabbit antibody to or anti Human Polyclonal antibody
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies