CD134 Antibody Conjugated
CD134 Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenCD134
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against CD134.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationExtracellular
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human TNFRSF4
- Gene ID number7293
- Swiss ProtP43489
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundReceptor for TNFSF4/OX4L/GP34. Is a costimulatory molecule implicated in long-term T-cell immunity.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsOX4; ACT35; CD134; IMD16; TXGP1L; Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 4; ACT35 antigen; OX4L receptor; TAX transcriptionally-activated glycoprotein 1 receptor; TNFRSF4
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-2685R-Biotin | CD134 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-2685R-Cy3 | CD134 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-2685R-Cy5 | CD134 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-2685R-Cy5.5 | CD134 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-2685R-Cy7 | CD134 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-2685R-FITC | CD134 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
- Catalog numberbs-2685R-FITC
- Price410.12 USD
- Long nameCD134 Polyclonal Antibody, FITC Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission494nm/518nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) antibody is currently after some BD antibodies the most commonly used fluorescent dye for FACS. When excited at 488 nanometers, FITC has a green emission that's usually collected at 530 nanometers, the FL1 detector of a FACSCalibur or FACScan. FITC has a high quantum yield (efficiency of energy transfer from absorption to emission fluorescence) and approximately half of the absorbed photons are emitted as fluorescent light. For fluorescent microscopy applications, the 1 FITC is seldom used as it photo bleaches rather quickly though in flow cytometry applications, its photo bleaching effects are not observed due to a very brief interaction at the laser intercept. Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies FITC is highly sensitive to pH extremes.
- Additional conjugationAnti-FITC Antibody
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameCD134 Antibody, FITC Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates, Fluorescein
- Alternative nameCD134 (Antibody to), fluorecein coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameTNF receptor superfamily member 4
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 4
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1994-12-15
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- CD molecules
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Test for tissue antigen using either a direct method, by conjugation of antibody with fluorescent dye (FLUORESCENT ANTIBODY TECHNIQUE, DIRECT) or an indirect method, by formation of antigen-antibody complex which is then labeled with fluorescein-conjugated anti-immunoglobulin antibody (FLUORESCENT ANTIBODY TECHNIQUE, INDIRECT). The tissue is then examined by fluorescence microscopy.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedHyperactivation of the Akt pathway in Teff cells from children with lupus nephritis is associated with reduced induction of TRAF6 and up-regulation of OX40, which may cause Teff cell resistance to Treg cell-mediated suppression.The coexpression of CD25 and the costimulatory molecule CD134 on memory T-cells provides a novel marker for type 1 diabetes-associated T-cell immunity.Compared with control group, the expression of OX40 and Bcl-2 was significantly higher in allergic rhinitis.We show that the inflammatory and cytotoxic function of CD4(+)CD28(null) T cells can be inhibited by blocking OX40 and 4-1BB costimulatory receptors.The simultaneous expression of both OX40 and its ligand OX40L in idiopathic inflammatory myopathies suggests that they might participate in disease pathogenesisTL1A increases expression of CD25, LFA-1, CD134 and CD154, and induces IL-22 and GM-CSF production from effector CD4 T-cellsIdentified two key amino acid residues within CD134 that are required for its interaction with herpesvirus 6B (HHV-6B) and for HHV-6B entry into cells. One of the residues (K79) allows access of the HHV-6B ligand to CD134.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-2685R-HRP | CD134 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies